Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Kelley Pulisic posted from Germany to TS-PA board every morning to promote her boy or we'd never know about him.
    Good for her!

So did she live in Germany? Did she move there for reasons other than soccer? What's that story?

Comment

from the article:

Leal scored seven goals in 25 appearances for the New England Revolution’s under-14 team during the 2016-17 season.
      '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''

I wish the young man all the best but those are not impressive numbers. Parents could be setting kid up for a big fall.

Comment

from the article:

Leal scored seven goals in 25 appearances for the New England Revolution’s under-14 team during the 2016-17 season.
        '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''

I wish the young man all the best but those are not impressive numbers. Parents could be setting kid up for a big fall.
        They don’t care.

Comment

from the article:

Could??? Decent player might have made div 1 but with psycho parents. He's now ineligible to play at failure daddy's div 3 Bridgewater State.

Comment

from the article:

Typical American soccer dad. He assisted almost half of all goals scored. Is that good enough?

Comment

Typical American soccer dad. He assisted almost half of all goals scored. Is that good enough?
              Good point! What about the kids who score zero goals? Are only strikers allowed to go to Europe or to be "impressive'? What about the defenders? What a dink.

Obviously, a top academy looked at him and liked what they saw. End of story.

Comment

Actually no, they are not. Imo, He should have been absolutely toying with his peers, to have a good chance at success in Europe. 7 goals in 25 games does not signify toying with anyone (even from a midfield position. I don't know where he played. If he was a back then I retract all of these comments). soccer players LOVE to score. Talent to succeed in Europe should be able to turn it on and score almost at will. I will say it is good that he got away from the Revs. They may have been stifling him and maybe that's why the low goal numbers. Just my thoughts. Again I wish the boy well.

Comment

Good point! What about the kids who score zero goals? Are only strikers allowed to go to Europe or to be "impressive'? What about the defenders? What a dink.

Obviously, a top academy looked at him and liked what they saw. End of story.
                  Really! The audacity of someone to express an opinion on a soccer discussion website./s

...don't hear the word 'dink' much. I'll give you props for that. Dick.

Comment

Actually no, they are not. Imo, He should have been absolutely toying with his peers, to have a good chance at success in Europe. 7 goals in 25 games does not signify toying with anyone (even from a midfield position. I don't know where he played. If he was a back then I retract all of these comments). soccer players LOVE to score. Talent to succeed in Europe should be able to turn it on and score almost at will. I will say it is good that he got away from the Revs. They may have been stifling him and maybe that's why the low goal numbers. Just my thoughts. Again I wish the boy well.
                    Again, it is clear that 1) the Revs are clueless and screw up all good players; 2) the numbers of goals scored does not dictate whether or not you will have potential in soccer.

That's the main problem with US Soccer. They only track goals.

Comment

He was only 5th best striker at Valeo, Three on Revs/Bolts now are better. He was so mediocre they moved the other Newton kid to striker. Now he's world class? Sorry crazy mommy.

Comment

Could??? Decent player might have made div 1 but with psycho parents. He's now ineligible to play at failure daddy's div 3 Bridgewater State.
                        That's completely false.

Comment

He was only 5th best striker at Valeo, Three on Revs/Bolts now are better. He was so mediocre they moved the other Newton kid to striker. Now he's world class? Sorry crazy mommy.
                          What like years ago? Get a life, dude. He made Sporting CP. And that makes me so happy to see ilk like you get your panties all in a wad.

Comment

No dog in this fight, but if a major European club sees something in the kid, I'll take their assessment any day over some bitter anonymous TS poster.

The boy may have a psycho Mom, and I understand how that could be infuriating if your paths crossed, but it doesn't take away from the boy playing at a major European club.

Good luck to him.

Comment

No dog in this fight, but if a major European club sees something in the kid, I'll take their assessment any day over some bitter anonymous TS poster.

The boy may have a psycho Mom, and I understand how that could be infuriating if your paths crossed, but it doesn't take away from the boy playing at a major European club.

Good luck to him.
                              The relevant question is whether he will need a visa when he comes back to coach the GPS U7 girls in 2023.

Comment

Good luck to him.
                                His mom is not psycho- sorry. That's just some bitter a**wipe who had a crush on her and used to hide in his car to spy on her house.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X