Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you at practices? How do you know this? Oh right from your kid. And they are great sources of information that isnt distorted to support why they didnt play right?
    Says the PC coach trolling TS.

Comment

Getting many reach outs for my kid. Tis the season.

Comment

Says the PC coach trolling TS.
        Hardly

Comment

I havent seen them much but he sure seems like a yeller. Like nonstop the whole game. I’d give him a pass on the fitness for players who don’t play or play limited minutes, it is a staple of the college game and make sense to keep those players in shape.
          How do you know this if you havent seen them much? Translate. You go to every game, dad/mom.

Comment

Arrogant!!!!!!! For absolutely no reason. Big East is a very very average conference. You take out Georgetown and they are a bad conference. What does this dude have to be arrogant about ? He has done nothing
            Arent most arrogant without the cred?

Comment

My issue is his game managing, lack of adjustments, and blaming kids for losing games he got outcoached in.
              no different then others. It is never their fault.

Comment

Getting many reach outs for my kid. Tis the season.
                Serious question - how does this happen? Who is reaching out? Former schools she visited? Ex-club teammates? Former club coaches? Schools she’s played against?

Comment

Serious question - how does this happen? Who is reaching out? Former schools she visited? Ex-club teammates? Former club coaches? Schools she’s played against?
                  Clearly illegal without a permission to be recruited document from the AD of PC.

Comment

Clearly illegal without a permission to be recruited document from the AD of PC.
                    You people are stupid. No coach would do it. that is silly. Common contacts can, parents, other coaches, trainers, etc. It happens all the time.

Comment

Why would you think pc? Why would you guess any school in particular? I think it is a general statement. Too many on here see shadows. #psycho

Comment

You realize common contacts can mention in a call hey blank and blank said if you arent happy with your situation, let me know.
                        I imagine it can be old schools previously in the hunt, can be new ones that were late to the process.

Comment

Why would you think pc? Why would you guess any school in particular? I think it is a general statement. Too many on here see shadows. #psycho
                          Because the original question was in response to a statement about PC kid getting "many reachouts for my kid" which was in response to the PC talk ??????

Comment

Touchy. Try decaf.

Comment

Because the original question was in response to a statement about PC kid getting "many reachouts for my kid" which was in response to the PC talk ??????
                              That is a stand alone comment no response to anything attached.

Comment

Will Fox be back for college cup and have the down time needed to be effective?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X