Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
KK should be proud at least 10 girls from the #1 seed SEWS came out of his program from an early age. Well done!
Well done KK, the B's and the first family of KK.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
KK should be proud at least 10 girls from the #1 seed SEWS came out of his program from an early age. Well done!
Kk definitely has great training but ur daughter is still a wh...
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
KK should be proud at least 10 girls from the #1 seed SEWS came out of his program from an early age. Well done!
What the heck is SEWS?
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What the heck is SEWS?
Tiger dads daughter plays for Sachem east
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tiger dads daughter plays for Sachem east
Move on lady or shall we say lady's friend. Worry about your daughter and her team.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tiger dads daughter plays for Sachem east
Oh, OK! So you're congratulating KK for the HS soccer success of a bunch of kids that KK poached from SYSL, coached for 15 minutes and then unceremoniously dumped onto another club, where most of them were relegated to the B team until another club recognized their talent. Woot woot, yeah, Kurt Kelley deserves a medal!
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Oh, OK! So you're congratulating KK for the HS soccer success of a bunch of kids that KK poached from SYSL, coached for 15 minutes and then unceremoniously dumped onto another club, where most of them were relegated to the B team until another club recognized their talent. Woot woot, yeah, Kurt Kelley deserves a medal!
Sour grapes. KK is still doing fine. They will be holding a trick or treat in trucks and minivans in the back parking lot for all of those interested. Yeah its true. It's damn true. Organized by KK's last suckers.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sour grapes. KK is still doing fine. They will be holding a trick or treat in trucks and minivans in the back parking lot for all of those interested. Yeah its true. It's damn true. Organized by KK's last suckers.
That will save the club for sure. KK 05 boys team is next to dissolve.
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
That will save the club for sure. KK 05 boys team is next to dissolve.
What is going on with the boys 05?
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is going on with the boys 05?
Season is not going great and the rumors are flying that some players are looking elsewhere already.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.