X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2413896]
    Originally posted by Unregistered View Post

Poster can specifically identify Conway and Huckabee as liars, but second poster cannot identify Elizabeth Warren as the same...even better, somehow that is "racist"???

The problem with folks like you is that you have generalized a once treacherous moniker into baseless, dull name calling (much like the oft quoted, underappreciated genius of "d-bag"). You marginalize the very thing you want to spotlight.
    All 3 of those people are shameful in their own way. Stop it.

I do think a prior poster's statement is interesting. A third team "all Patriot League" is in the national team camp?? Sign me up.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2413896]

Poster can specifically identify Conway and Huckabee as liars, but second poster cannot identify Elizabeth Warren as the same...even better, somehow that is "racist"???

The problem with folks like you is that you have generalized a once treacherous moniker into baseless, dull name calling (much like the oft quoted, underappreciated genius of "d-bag"). You marginalize the very thing you want to spotlight.
      Conway and Huckabee are ***consummate*** liars. What has Warren lied about? Please don't say the Native American heritage thing. Even if I give you that (which I won't), it's one lie vs hundreds from those two shysters...and they are telling lie after lie from the White House along with our lyin prez. There's no comparison here.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2414255]

Conway and Huckabee are ***consummate*** liars. What has Warren lied about? Please don't say the Native American heritage thing. Even if I give you that (which I won't), it's one lie vs hundreds from those two shysters...and they are telling lie after lie from the White House along with our lyin prez. There's no comparison here.
        Few things I learned from this thread:

1. The Patriot League is tough to recruit in to.

2. The kid who's leaving HC for Oregon had higher expectations of himself than his abilities could achieve. If the best he could do is the Patriot League then there's no way he's good enough for the NT.

3. Anyone who talks politics on Talking Soccer is a lunatic.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2414284]

Few things I learned from this thread:

1. The Patriot League is tough to recruit in to.

2. The kid who's leaving HC for Oregon had higher expectations of himself than his abilities could achieve. If the best he could do is the Patriot League then there's no way he's good enough for the NT.

3. Anyone who talks politics on Talking Soccer is a lunatic.
          you're not a good learner/student.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
            You obviously are incapable of organizing a coherent thought.

Comment

You obviously are incapable of organizing a coherent thought.
              you must be a Gannon University graduate lol

Comment

you must be a Gannon University graduate lol
                Even a GU graduate could recognize that the transfer student was in over his head and needed a change.

Comment

Even a GU graduate could recognize that the transfer student was in over his head and needed a change.
                  Nah. Nice try. Coach will do anything to deflect the true reason: Koolman equates with poor coaching. Big mistake going there. What was he thinking?! All he had to do was ask around.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2414292]

me not good learner?

Comment

Nah. Nice try. Coach will do anything to deflect the true reason: Koolman equates with poor coaching. Big mistake going there. What was he thinking?! All he had to do was ask around.
                      So you generalize one school and one coach against an entire league. The partriot league isnt hard in getting recruits. Some schools/programs may have difficulty.

Comment

So you generalize one school and one coach against an entire league. The partriot league isnt hard in getting recruits. Some schools/programs may have difficulty.
                        Bunch of freshman just quit the HC team. Crazy that clown is still there

Comment

Meh, kids quit every year: talent, academics, desire, first time away from home and from parents who drove them to inane club practices for 12 years etc etc

Comment

What is a bunch? Two, Eight?

What are the initials of the kids that quit? I'm guessing you are the OP and trying to keep this thread alive by making stuff up.

Do you expect everyone to believe that a 'bunch' of kids quit because MK is a mean coach? None of the kids in the bunch have had tough coaches before? Bunch of snowflakes. My kids coach is very tough and he's sixteen...I'm glad he's tough. Helps my kid become a better player and to learn how to handle life. I bet the quitters parents lectured the coaches every year to make sure that their kid always started...oh yeah...and they all got medals at the end of every season.

Comment

What are the initials of the kids that quit? I'm guessing you are the OP and trying to keep this thread alive by making stuff up.

Do you expect everyone to believe that a 'bunch' of kids quit because MK is a mean coach? None of the kids in the bunch have had tough coaches before? Bunch of snowflakes. My kids coach is very tough and he's sixteen...I'm glad he's tough. Helps my kid become a better player and to learn how to handle life. I bet the quitters parents lectured the coaches every year to make sure that their kid always started...oh yeah...and they all got medals at the end of every season.
                              You are a tool.

Comment

Koolman is not a mean coach. He is a bully who can’t coach . The rest of your argument as the previous poster mentioned make you out to be a total idiot obviously the mother of a holy cross hopeful keep going to koolman’s camps and everything will be good even better if you have a vacation home on the cape or Nantucket he could use.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X