Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Angry Crappy field for fury game

Dear Friends,

Gather round,
and let me wax about the ground.
It was wet, it was rough,
and there were worms enough.
How does a noble house,
fall so fast into the rough.
Sad as the stars as night,
this club has lost the fight...
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Default Stop crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,

Gather round,
and let me wax about the ground.
It was wet, it was rough,
and there were worms enough.
How does a noble house,
fall so fast into the rough.
Sad as the stars as night,
this club has lost the fight...
Both teams played on the field. Good players adapt to the playing conditions. The results are the results. Don't complain about field condition. It just sounds like a pathetic excuse because you didn't like the game result.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Both teams played on the field. Good players adapt to the playing conditions. The results are the results. Don't complain about field condition. It just sounds like a pathetic excuse because you didn't like the game result.
Both clubs had to deal with it. My understanding is that Fury does not practice on grass. There was no advantage to either club.
It’s pathetic that the original poster wasted their energy on this. Better subjects to try to write poems and show off high school ELA.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Both clubs had to deal with it. My understanding is that Fury does not practice on grass. There was no advantage to either club.
It’s pathetic that the original poster wasted their energy on this. Better subjects to try to write poems and show off high school ELA.
Which field? Why does there always seem to be issues with Fury? Is this real or fabricated?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Which field? Why does there always seem to be issues with Fury? Is this real or fabricated?
A lot of fake news and stretch8ng the truth by competitors so that folks not in the know will want to go to competitors clubs. No club is perfect and no club is for everyone.

“Haters gonna hate and ainters gonna ain’t.”
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
A lot of fake news and stretch8ng the truth by competitors so that folks not in the know will want to go to competitors clubs. No club is perfect and no club is for everyone.

“Haters gonna hate and ainters gonna ain’t.”
So what were the results of the games? How is playing on grass an advantage or disadvantage? Why would a team at the top of the division whine about playing fields?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
So what were the results of the games? How is playing on grass an advantage or disadvantage? Why would a team at the top of the division whine about playing fields?
Could it be for all their bravado, NYCFC didn't destroy Fury?

on the other board, their immature, "sore tying" behavior is disgusting.
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Could it be for all their bravado, NYCFC didn't destroy Fury?

on the other board, their immature, "sore tying" behavior is disgusting.
Serious Q: I only follow DA peripherally as my D my consider it for next year; in ECNL now but fed up with HS. Anyway, it seemed that NYCFC was kicking butt last year (granted, I know it was in the NE and the NE isn't as strong) but isn't doing quite as well so far this year. Is it that 1) the competition got stronger? 2) they lost players to ECNL 3) they have some key waivered players missing? 4) a combination? All the teams are still doing well except the oldest, so why all the NYCFC angst?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Serious Q: I only follow DA peripherally as my D my consider it for next year; in ECNL now but fed up with HS. Anyway, it seemed that NYCFC was kicking butt last year (granted, I know it was in the NE and the NE isn't as strong) but isn't doing quite as well so far this year. Is it that 1) the competition got stronger? 2) they lost players to ECNL 3) they have some key waivered players missing? 4) a combination? All the teams are still doing well except the oldest, so why all the NYCFC angst?
NYCFC parents hammering other club on boards. Why is that necessary?
Old 3 Weeks Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
NYCFC parents hammering other club on boards. Why is that necessary?
There's that one psycho NYCFC dad. He's all over the boards propping up the club like it's the 2nd coming