Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Terribly drawn fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And that means that weren't horribly crooked at the time?

It means they may not be that way right now dumb ass.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It means they may not be that way right now dumb ass.
And that makes it less funny how?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It means they may not be that way right now dumb ass.

Are you responsible for lining one of those fields; taking a tongue in cheek post way to personally "dummies" "dumb ass", what is the point with all of the hostility? Yes people who do your work, work hard, and are subject to limitations of the the tools provided, but still funny regardless.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Terribly drawn fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And that makes it less funny how?

If the lines were painted like yesterday, this would be extremely funny. Since the photos posted here from google earth are are all probably 5-8 years old...i just don't see the point... Capeesh?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If the lines were painted like yesterday, this would be extremely funny. Since the photos posted here from google earth are are all probably 5-8 years old...i just don't see the point... Capeesh?
I understand that 5 years ago all people had to work with were hieroglyphic's, an abacus and ground frankincense when trying to line fields and just did the best they can. Not something to be mocked at all.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-11-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And if you are mad about accuracy. I just looked at 2018 pictures from the USGS EarthExplorer system and if anything, the grass fields at Cantigue park are worse now than they were in the past.

Not that that should matter in what was a little amusing "look at that!" thread.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-12-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Smile Terribly drawn fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
And if you are mad about accuracy. I just looked at 2018 pictures from the USGS EarthExplorer system and if anything, the grass fields at Cantigue park are worse now than they were in the past.

Not that that should matter in what was a little amusing "look at that!" thread.

next spring I am going to conduct an experiment. I will get get drunk to near death and of course donate a few hours to help line our local soccer fields. Any one else in? maybe we can get onto the "fields of shame" thread.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.