X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I will, I run one.
    Not the OP, but I have some experience with Seacoast and know they are not 100% profit driven. That's an absurd accusation. Their charitable foundation has done wonders for many individuals in that area. They spend a lot of time and dollars giving back to the community.

Comment

Not the OP, but I have some experience with Seacoast and know they are not 100% profit driven. That's an absurd accusation. Their charitable foundation has done wonders for many individuals in that area. They spend a lot of time and dollars giving back to the community.
      Of course. They need just enough of those types of stories so they can price gouge the other 99%.

Comment

Of course. They need just enough of those types of stories so they can price gouge the other 99%.
        Man, someone's got a sore bum today...

Comment

I will, I run one.
          which?

Comment

No, some clubs and businesses have integrity, or are driven by a vision that is not 100% profit driven.
            Are you new to club soccer? Just about all clubs are profit driven now. Name one club that has any relevance that is not profit drive? It's funny Seacoast for the most part no one picked on them now they make a few moves and people/person start bashing them. Is some one worried about Seacoast maybe getting bigger? Of course they are doing moves to make money I'm not saying they aren't.

Comment

Are you new to club soccer? Just about all clubs are profit driven now. Name one club that has any relevance that is not profit drive? It's funny Seacoast for the most part no one picked on them now they make a few moves and people/person start bashing them. Is some one worried about Seacoast maybe getting bigger? Of course they are doing moves to make money I'm not saying they aren't.
              People in NH have been bashing Seacoast for years actually. One of the main gripes is their management style. Terrible.

Comment

People in NH have been bashing Seacoast for years actually. One of the main gripes is their management style. Terrible.
                I've heard far more complaints about GPS than Seacoast, personally. Since they are the only two games in town, they are going to get the ire all the time anyway.

Comment

I've heard far more complaints about GPS than Seacoast, personally. Since they are the only two games in town, they are going to get the ire all the time anyway.
                  I guess it depends on who you talk to... but I’ve definitely heard a lot of negative about the management there. Not very customer oriented.

Comment

LHIFA in NH http://nhpr.org/post/low-cost-high-l...on-opportunity

Comment

Sorry, missed your 'relevant' caveat. I'm sure that catch all can be used to dismiss any I could suggest.

Check out Peak FC in NH. Lakes Region United and Mount Washington Valley too. Although I'm sure they're not 'relevant' enough for you.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X