SSS-Bolts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If bolts can't work with fm how are they going to work with LL?
    I guess the first year nothing is going to change. So not much to talk about.
    I feel bad for the select boys not sure what is going to happen to them?
    Not even sure what would even change select is all girls bolts pretty much all boys maybe uniforms?

Comment

LL is changing her strategy. She’s has to. More, organized competition and other clubs closing the gap on her top teams. Having her and BA work together is going to be fun! Not sure who’s ego is bigger. The CFC partnership could go either way. You’ve got jokers like MM who can’t get out of their own way. She doesn’t have much patience for idiots, especially if they are male.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I feel bad for the select boys not sure what is going to happen to them?
        I assume nothing happens to boys. We were there for 1 year and were repeatedly told the boys and girls share facilities and coaches and essentially the same name but are separate clubs. Was their line every time we complained that the girls were being treated differently than the boys teams.

Comment

I assume nothing happens to boys. We were there for 1 year and were repeatedly told the boys and girls share facilities and coaches and essentially the same name but are separate clubs. Was their line every time we complained that the girls were being treated differently than the boys teams.
          Basically year 1 works like this.

CFC players play under Select for boys and girls in NEP.

Basically year 2 works like this.

Select takes total control of entire girls for Bolts and CFC
          Bolts takes total control of the entire boys for select and CFC

Basically after 1 year CFC is dead. Bolts and select consume all there boys and girls players into their systems and they coexist pretty easily. LL gets what she wants which is more girls and a partner to take the boys off her hands. BA gets two boys programs into the south shore region and doesn’t have to worry about starting a girls program.

Comment

Basically year 1 works like this.

CFC players play under Select for boys and girls in NEP.

Basically year 2 works like this.

Select takes total control of entire girls for Bolts and CFC
            Bolts takes total control of the entire boys for select and CFC

Basically after 1 year CFC is dead. Bolts and select consume all there boys and girls players into their systems and they coexist pretty easily. LL gets what she wants which is more girls and a partner to take the boys off her hands. BA gets two boys programs into the south shore region and doesn’t have to worry about starting a girls program.
            You are highly informed! If so, you're probably ******* off the hand that feeds you, or you are merely shooting arrows in the dark.

CFC's release said nothing more than an agreement that allows them to compete in the NEP. The majority of recent 'mergers' look the same, the 'parent' club using their league status to profit of the needs of NSL clubs.

I imagine CFC and Select, while wearing similar/same uniforms, will continue to operate separately as their seems to be no obvious reason to do anything other than that.

Bolts and Select, that is another beast all together!

Comment

You are highly informed! If so, you're probably ******* off the hand that feeds you, or you are merely shooting arrows in the dark.

CFC's release said nothing more than an agreement that allows them to compete in the NEP. The majority of recent 'mergers' look the same, the 'parent' club using their league status to profit of the needs of NSL clubs.

I imagine CFC and Select, while wearing similar/same uniforms, will continue to operate separately as their seems to be no obvious reason to do anything other than that.

Bolts and Select, that is another beast all together!
              Funny thing is nothing mentioned on SSS website(last I checked today) Must be bolts driven. They need money. Select gets GDAP next year. Only thing that makes sense for LL.

Comment

We Are Excited to Announce Our Alliance with The Boston Bolts

Select is proud to announce its alliance with the Boston Bolts! The main purpose for the strategic alliance is to have Massachusetts' best girls and boys club begin a relationship which will allow players of both genders, to have the best pathway to develop as a player and a person, utilizing the strengths and offerings of both clubs. Through the sharing of knowledge, best practices and resources both Select and the Bolts can offer the highest level of club soccer and the best opportunities for its players. We are confident that this alliance will allow South Shore Select and the Boston Bolts to continue to be leaders in the development of young girls and boys on and off the f

Comment

They are a match made in Hades. This is such a PR statement. SSS is not the best female club in the state and the Bolts only care about getting boys into their program. The Bolts have nothing to offer SSS like when they merged with Scorpions 2 years ago. That was suppose to be the best until Brian and Fred could not agree on anything. Bolts got the best of that deal with all the scorpions boys regional players. The bolts and sss are two of the highest cost clubs in the state and both could care less about the everyday players outside of the top 3 or 4 at every age group. This is a move out of spite against the Scorpions for both Liz and Brian. I also feel bad for CFC but they went into the deal with eyes wide open and shopped around to many different clubs. They will find out the hard way that Liz does not make any deal unless she will profit from it. The players are going to be the ones that get hit the hardest. Might not be the first year but watch how this plays out.

Comment

The bolts and sss are two of the highest cost clubs in the state and both could care less about the everyday players outside of the top 3 or 4 at every age group.
                    While I agree that both clubs only care about a subset of players and teams you are nuts if you think they are the highest cost clubs. Get out of your South Shore bubble.

Comment

They are a match made in Hades. This is such a PR statement. SSS is not the best female club in the state and the Bolts only care about getting boys into their program. The Bolts have nothing to offer SSS like when they merged with Scorpions 2 years ago. That was suppose to be the best until Brian and Fred could not agree on anything. Bolts got the best of that deal with all the scorpions boys regional players. The bolts and sss are two of the highest cost clubs in the state and both could care less about the everyday players outside of the top 3 or 4 at every age group. This is a move out of spite against the Scorpions for both Liz and Brian. I also feel bad for CFC but they went into the deal with eyes wide open and shopped around to many different clubs. They will find out the hard way that Liz does not make any deal unless she will profit from it. The players are going to be the ones that get hit the hardest. Might not be the first year but watch how this plays out.
                      It’s all about $$$$$$$.

Comment

Says NEFC, GPS, and Stars.

Comment

In a year or two this Bolts/SSS club is going to be a monster. In addition to what they individually bring to the table, they will have absorbed another 30 or so teams from CFC & Explosion, giving them another 450-500 kids to draw talent from.

High end top teams, access to DA & ECNL, a large number of teams and a huge presence in eastern MA.

Comment

And led by two ego-maniacs, that won’t agree on a single thing!

Comment

I think they can agree on making $$$$$ hand over fist.

Comment

I think they can agree on making $$$$$ hand over fist.
                                Agree to have an independent head run it and it can work.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X