Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sure you do. That's why you posted it. You wanted people to believe that D1 scholarships are being promised to, what, 9 year olds? Okay.
    Pay attention...I said "05's" and "last year", so that makes them 12-13

Remedial Math would help in this instance.

Comment

Maybe if he flashed his "DA" tattoo it would impress you. I wonder what "DA" stands for?
      He has a DA tattoo? Hilarious! He must be proud of his accomplishments with his DA team. It will be a permanent reminder of reality every time he looks in the mirror.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        Pay attention...I said "05's" and "last year", so that makes them 12-13

Remedial Math would help in this instance.
        The poster said 06, I am pretty sure my math skills would crush yours, and we still don't believe you, but good try.

Comment

The poster said 06, I am pretty sure my math skills would crush yours, and we still don't believe you, but good try.
          And, yet, you replied to a post that said "05".

Add Reading to the list of skills you need to ramp up on.

Comment

And, yet, you replied to a post that said "05".

Add Reading to the list of skills you need to ramp up on.
            Such a good response. You must be super smart.

Comment

Such a good response. You must be super smart.
              Nah, just making sure if you were going to discredit a poster, you had the right info.

Again, choose to believe it or not. Really no skin off my back, I declined this fool's sales pitch myself.

Comment

Both of you need to take a step back. Take a breath. Believe it if you want or don't.

I personally think he and many other coaches promise things they can't deliver on because you really have no recourse but people eat that crap up. In fact, read your contract. There is nothing being offered to you other than the opportunity to "participate" in practices and matches on the team you are offered to be on. You don't pick your team or your coach (unless you ask for the next team down). They don't promise you progress. They don't promise you anything other than a placement. You have more obligations to the club than the club has to you (brilliant by the way). Play in that framework or don't but don't buy any promises. They are all empty.

That being said, based on personal experience, if I had my choice to have my daughter play with him again or not, I would say "oh hell no!" And I tell everyone and anyone that asks because I would want to know if I were unfamiliar.

Comment

Nah, just making sure if you were going to discredit a poster, you had the right info.

Again, choose to believe it or not. Really no skin off my back, I declined this fool's sales pitch myself.
                  I choose not, and, yes, I am toying with you.

Comment

The sad thing is, SM thrives at knowing people are talking about his name. People need to know the dirty truth about him..... but at the same time his name does not even deserve to be mentioned as he is irrelevant.

The DA tattoo made me laugh.... thanks to the poster for mentioning that!! Can't buy a coaching qualification.... but have DA inked on your body and you are the real deal haha!

Comment

The sad thing is, SM thrives at knowing people are talking about his name. People need to know the dirty truth about him..... but at the same time his name does not even deserve to be mentioned as he is irrelevant.

The DA tattoo made me laugh.... thanks to the poster for mentioning that!! Can't buy a coaching qualification.... but have DA inked on your body and you are the real deal haha!
                      It's more a testament to being delusional.

Tattoo is a badge of shame (losing record and a suspension).

He should give money back to each player on his team and never look them in the eye again.

Comment

It's more a testament to being delusional.

Tattoo is a badge of shame (losing record and a suspension).

He should give money back to each player on his team and never look them in the eye again.
                        Please tell me he doesn't have that tattoo on him?

Comment

Please tell me he doesn't have that tattoo on him?
                          Yes he does. hes a joke. not a good coach at all. run while you still can.

Comment

I know for a fact he told 05's last year he would. So, telling an 06 this year I completely agree would be true.
                            He 100% does this. even though hes literally never placed a kid in college. players get sick of him and all leave when they are 13 or 14.

Comment

He has a massive ego, has little coaching ability, and treats kids poorly.

I worked for him at Kings, then Seacoast came in and took over, and then without even completing a full fall and spring under Seacoast, SM left for Stars and a number of players followed. So in the space of about a year, he went from Kings, to Seacoast, to Stars. Some of the coaches went with him to Stars as well and he and Stars screwed a number of them over. Salary and compensation promises were slashed and so many have left. So I guess it is people in generally he doesn't care about. Just himself
                              Was this the guy that came into SUSC from Kings and coached a Girls U13? NPL team that got destroyed in some tournament and then he quit right after? If so I heard that he had a large pool of good players to choose from for games(back when SUSC was using a pool system for the NPL) but he chose mostly players from Kings over more talented players to play in the games. I guess he treated his players like dirt and most of the players and parents hated him.

Comment

Yes he does. hes a joke. not a good coach at all. run while you still can.
                                What is sadder is digging for a thread that dies two months ago.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X