FC Barcelona hosts tryouts for its youth academy in New York

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is a post by LM (in quotes)...about 20 minutes ago...the ego is huge my friends:

"The post we had earlier this month said the A team was scholarshipped. Have they (barca) made a change and are now charging? Initially it was reported on BOTN that the A team was free, all others paid, and that the fees of the B & C teams would support the A team scholarships.

Of course, I had a reply about how unfair I felt about that idea so perhaps my comments may have played a part in their (barca) updated decision to cancel the full scholarship for the A team?"

Comment

If you ever want facts, don't trust this site or any other and certainly not BOTN. Always go to the source. Most of it's entertainment with an occasional fact nugget tossed in, but it's not always easy to sort fact from fiction

Comment

that is an understatement. we come on these sites to gain insight and knowledge..it almost is always wrong..go out and form your own opinion. if we would have listened to everyone's own personal take on everything, we would have just gone nuts. thats the unfortunate part of sites like BOTN...the moderator is the biggest clown of them all. everyone needs a leader. in that case one who is deluded and downright misleading.

Comment

looks like we have some poison infiltrating on the other thread...Just SAYIN!

Comment

The Barca Operatives are at DEFCON 5

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              The Barca Operatives are at DEFCON 5
              LOL!!!!!!! Abort Abort!!!

Comment

LM is on full anon mode on BOTN

Originally Posted by Anonymous

Do they have a website ?

www.barcamakemoneyoffstupidparents.com

Which is funny considering that's what many of his sponsors do as well.

Comment

If your kid is really talented he should go for a DA team. That's the only place he will be recognized. Barca is not striving for DA and never will be.

Comment

If your kid is really talented he should go for a DA team. That's the only place he will be recognized. Barca is not striving for DA and never will be.
                    Yes of course. I'lll take your anonymous post as gospel and follow all your advice.

Comment

Only stating the truth

Comment

Only stating the truth
                        which is funny cause now you lied twice...wonders never cease.

Comment

They are absolutely striving for DA! Whether they get it or not can be debated, but to say that they aren't striving for it it a flat out lie!

Comment

http://i67.tinypic.com/un71y.jpg

Comment

^ somebody is nervous, going to a lot of trouble to slam anyone

Comment

^ somebody is nervous, going to a lot of trouble to slam anyone
                                i think the scientific term is CRAPPING THEIR PANTALOONS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X