Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes because moving to Idaho for youth soccer also isn’t delusional lol I don’t care if there is better soccer in other places we live here. That’s like saying that a country that has never won the World Cup shouldn’t bother even playing.
    This is u12 right.... Enough said... Most wont be on those rosters by U15 and not even playing and just a poster and pics the delusional parents will give them to show them. Sad but reality in soccer. and maybe 0.0000005% will make it.

Comment

This is u12 right.... Enough said... Most wont be on those rosters by U15 and not even playing and just a poster and pics the delusional parents will give them to show them. Sad but reality in soccer. and maybe 0.0000005% will make it.
      chill, i think you've over-exaggerated. yes, lots changes from u12 to u15, but many of the top players are still involved in high level DA play at u15. now, will any of these kids be professional players like some delusional parents think at u12? hell no. we're talking about d1 college as a big prize and maybe for some of them an entry level MLS deal which does not guarantee anything. lots of the crazy parents come from countries where soccer is a legit career path and do not understand that all the $$ in this country is in academics, not soccer. soccer is for fun.

Comment

chill, i think you've over-exaggerated. yes, lots changes from u12 to u15, but many of the top players are still involved in high level DA play at u15. now, will any of these kids be professional players like some delusional parents think at u12? hell no. we're talking about d1 college as a big prize and maybe for some of them an entry level MLS deal which does not guarantee anything. lots of the crazy parents come from countries where soccer is a legit career path and do not understand that all the $$ in this country is in academics, not soccer. soccer is for fun.
        They really are not my kid was an 03/04 when the whole DA circus came tO OCYS, and then the birth year change. From the original 03/04 da team, there is not one kid who is on the u16/u17 roster currently. Some are still playing but on ecnl.

Comment

This is a fact. Players who are stars at U12 usually disappear by U14 or U15. I wouldn't be concerned about the performance of a U12 team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X