X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Depends on the goal.

If you are trying to find and develop the best soccer talent, it is a poor system.

But if you are trying to provide a deluxe soccer activity for athletic kids from families with some money to burn, it works great.
    My point exactly.

Comment

The marketing crud about the best training, players, coaches, league, etc. etc. blah blah blah should be ignored. It is marketing code for the best at extracting every possible dollar out of your wallet.

Comment

Zlatan said this is not true. In us mls tickets cost about 90 dollar. No one should have to pay 90 dollar for garbage. I pay for a football game and got garbage.
        $24.00 for an MLS ticket, and it’s a better league than most third world Central and South American countries. You made no sense.

Comment

Depends on the goal.

If you are trying to find and develop the best soccer talent, it is a poor system.

But if you are trying to provide a deluxe soccer activity for athletic kids from families with some money to burn, it works great.
          I disagree. But please tell me how you make it work.

Comment

I disagree. But please tell me how you make it work.
            It is working fine. It is actually an excellent business for some. But the goal is sustainable cash flow and not finding and developing the best soccer talent.

Comment

It is working fine. It is actually an excellent business for some. But the goal is sustainable cash flow and not finding and developing the best soccer talent.
              right, so how would you do it differently?

Comment

Finding and developing the elite soccer talent is expensive.

How much does it cost an MLS team to run a free academy per year? What is the most an American player has been sold for? How many have been sold for a similar price? How many have left to Europe with zero compensation to the club?

If you answer these questions...you will see what the return on investment is and start understand the US dilemma.

Comment

right, so how would you do it differently?
                  This must be a question from a soccer club employee. Let me help you do your job better.

In the first stages of soccer player should be taught basic soccer fundamental. Stage two, player should be identify and sapeated into different groups. One group for the soccer player, playing for fun the other group for the serious player, determine to become better. The reason for the separation is, the training will become more intense. Training for serious soccer player should always include both feet. Some of the best player in the world train the non dominant foot at least twice a week.
                  Stage 3 training should focus on ball control and shooting accuracy with both feet. Stage 4 training should focus on game IQ and movement off the ball. Stage 5 training is combining all the training stages. This is called a whole part whole training system. Free of charge to all the loser club directors and coaches.

Comment

This must be a question from a soccer club employee. Let me help you do your job better.

In the first stages of soccer player should be taught basic soccer fundamental. Stage two, player should be identify and sapeated into different groups. One group for the soccer player, playing for fun the other group for the serious player, determine to become better. The reason for the separation is, the training will become more intense. Training for serious soccer player should always include both feet. Some of the best player in the world train the non dominant foot at least twice a week.
                    Stage 3 training should focus on ball control and shooting accuracy with both feet. Stage 4 training should focus on game IQ and movement off the ball. Stage 5 training is combining all the training stages. This is called a whole part whole training system. Free of charge to all the loser club directors and coaches.
                    Duh, I’m not asking you how to develop players, I’m asking you why you cry about the costs. You continue to say it’s too expensive, and in my opinion, it isn’t. There are various levels and you pay for them all except the highest level.

Comment

Duh, I’m not asking you how to develop players, I’m asking you why you cry about the costs. You continue to say it’s too expensive, and in my opinion, it isn’t. There are various levels and you pay for them all except the highest level.
                      You are certainly clueless. Every soccer club conduct very similar drills at practice. The only difference is the person conducting the drill. You don't think the cost is expensive because, you work for the club. Your kids/kid play for free.

Comment

The travel is silly expensive useless indulgent nonsense. Serves to make it like some theme park version of mini pro soccer and does nothing at all to help the players learn to play better soccer.

If all the dumb youth travel was valuable, the USA would not be the only country that does it.

Comment

The travel is silly expensive useless indulgent nonsense. Serves to make it like some theme park version of mini pro soccer and does nothing at all to help the players learn to play better soccer.

If all the dumb youth travel was valuable, the USA would not be the only country that does it.
                          I grew up in Germany and we traveled but the distance was not as great. We did go to tournaments in other countries. Travel is no uncommon for our clubs in Europe.

Comment

Zlatan said, " David Beckham is one of my good friends but, inter Miami sucks"

Comment

Zlatan said, " David Beckham is one of my good friends but, inter Miami sucks"
                              That stadium is going to be empty unless they bring in big euro star and coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X