X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Just a Coach View Post
    What is the "right way to play?"
    Pretty much anything but how it's played here.

Comment

Evidence?
      The reasons for Iceland's rise is well documented and multifaceted, but all their coaches are UEAFA licensed A or B. Totally agree with the others - teach them right as soon as possible. I volunteered to coach when mine were tiny but knew my limits and gladly handed them over to someone more qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        The reasons for Iceland's rise is well documented and multifaceted, but all their coaches are UEAFA licensed A or B. Totally agree with the others - teach them right as soon as possible. I volunteered to coach when mine were tiny but knew my limits and gladly handed them over to someone more qualified.
        $5,000 for A license LOL

Comment

Get a UEFA license. USSF had gone to **** and is worth sh!t if you ever want to coach abroad!

Comment

Get a UEFA license. USSF had gone to **** and is worth sh!t if you ever want to coach abroad!
            Absolutely! I'm taking off my USSF license on my resume!

Comment

Maybe they just know not to overcoach children. Is that possible? Those coaches do not attend the US Soccer license (?) courses. They attend their own courses. Maybe it is the difference between the two that makes them more successful.

Comment

Maybe they just know not to overcoach children. Is that possible? Those coaches do not attend the US Soccer license (?) courses. They attend their own courses. Maybe it is the difference between the two that makes them more successful.
                No, it’s about having many licensed coaches from a FA that actually is willing to train coaches for the right reason!

Comment

No, it’s about having many licensed coaches from a FA that actually is willing to train coaches for the right reason!
                  The attic is full of trained coaches. Kids need educated coaches, not trained coaches.

Comment

The attic is full of trained coaches. Kids need educated coaches, not trained coaches.
                    You are Rey-tard.

Comment

$5,000 for A license LOL

https://www.inquirer.com/soccer/carl...-20191207.html

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X