Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone who knows indoor soccer around here knows you take a chance when you enter a league. Most of the time there is only one bracket and the competition is all different levels. If you play somewhere and you have complaints then tell the staff. Coming on here and crying does nothing. Another keyboard warrior, lol.
    No one goes to SUSA because of high prices and poaching. They should be cleaning up but no one trusts them.

Comment

True dat! Watch out as they’ll poach your players and $.

Comment

We took two teams, a ‘10 and an ‘09, to one of their tournaments. There were four teams in the whole tournament. Our two and two SUSA teams, a ‘10 and an ‘09. Never again, we payed full price for a glorified scrimmage. The best/worst part was when we won our team got SUSA t-shirts. Why would the kid want to wear a shirt from a team they just beat.

Comment

Fool me once....

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Fool me once....
            Susa cares about one thing only and that is stacking each team with as many bodies that will come to their year round talent ID's so they grow their profits. None of this is about the kids. You have adults making their livings off this business. They ask themselves, pay my mortgage or have integrity and care more about the kids than the $$?

Adding bodies to already large rosters serves the interests of who? Telling your members their kids cant do this or play for that is because why?

Susa has no problem bending the line of what is acceptable when its in their favor. Test that line and you will be getting called out. Susa thinks they own the right to your kid as if they provided the tuition at no cost. When you pay for my kid to play their then you can tell us what they can do in their "free" time.

Do you think kids want to be in school all day, then train all week then travel hours upon hours to games so they can play limited time because you just added another limited talent body so you can entertain the new family until the next shinny penny comes along? Kids want to play and I mean play soccer not adult politics involving money and your bank accounts.

Comment

My experience playing in SUSA indoor leagues - is they will allow any Joe Shmoe to play there. You have teams in tee shirts with no town or academy logos. So most likely tournament teams. They also don't seem to vet players cards to see if they are playing in the correct age group.

Just my experience -> you should look to play in the Freeport indoor facility. The advise the teams who sign up before the league starts and what league/division they currently play in-> so you know exactly what level of competition you are playing.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X