Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balon d'marketing

Its not always who is the better player and the performances at a particular moment. It's about money and marketing. Messi and now that dike Rapinoe are cash cows.

With that said play your kid up and down, spend all your money on clubs and training. If he or she is not marketable, everything will be a complete waste!

Example: Pulisic, American marketing! How many of you suckers ran out and bought a Chelsea jersey. Pathetic!

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Its not always who is the better player and the performances at a particular moment. It's about money and marketing. Messi and now that dike Rapinoe are cash cows.

With that said play your kid up and down, spend all your money on clubs and training. If he or she is not marketable, everything will be a complete waste!

Example: Pulisic, American marketing! How many of you suckers ran out and bought a Chelsea jersey. Pathetic!
    Pulsic yes but not the Dirty Dyke.She has cost the Women's national team Dearly.People me included just refused to watch the WC due to her hatred of her own country she was supposedly representing. Fu#k her & Fu#k her supporters.

Comment

Pulsic yes but not the Dirty Dyke.She has cost the Women's national team Dearly.People me included just refused to watch the WC due to her hatred of her own country she was supposedly representing. Fu#k her & Fu#k her supporters.
      Her fairy supporters are earning FIFA lots of $$$. All that equality crap is not for peoples feeling, its for peoples wallets.

Comment

Her fairy supporters are earning FIFA lots of $$$. All that equality crap is not for peoples feeling, its for peoples wallets.
        Agree up to a certain point however the USWNT would of made millions more if the Dyke hadn't of turned Millions of viewers away.

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Agreed!
            Agree as well!

Comment

confusing for sure: Messi score leader in la liga with poor results in his country world cup and worse in his country federation copa America. Rapinoe, leader in world cup free kicks goals w poor country representation. And you are right Adidas and Nike win. go Adidas.

Comment

Agree as well!
                And just once more, in case no one saw, I agree with myself once again!

Comment

confusing for sure: Messi score leader in la liga with poor results in his country world cup and worse in his country federation copa America. Rapinoe, leader in world cup free kicks goals w poor country representation. And you are right Adidas and Nike win. go Adidas.
                  In the end it's all about $$$$ to the big companies. I'm sure they have their hands in the selection committees pocket at some level

Comment

You win the Balon de Moron!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X