Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOC here to answer general question.

Please submit only soccer related question.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please submit only soccer related question.
    Yes can you $u€k my balls?

Comment

Do you fan your balls with all that stolen cash or just wipe your azz?

Asking for a friend.

Comment

Yes can you $u€k my balls?
        no you have to do that to get your kid playing time

Comment

Do you fan your balls with all that stolen cash or just wipe your azz?

Asking for a friend.
          I roll it and smoke it

Comment

I am still waiting for serious question. Please use this oppurtunity.

Comment

When you have tryouts and more than 100 kids show up per age division how do you ensure you scout all the players?

Comment

When you have tryouts and more than 100 kids show up per age division how do you ensure you scout all the players?
                Kids are picked based on parents tax returns or the size of moms fake boobs.

Comment

what type of soccer license do you have ? why did you decide to be a DOC?

Comment

We will establish a base line base on speed and ability.
                    We will conduct tryout like standard testing is done in school. In order to be consider for higher level team. Player must meet the minimum passing, shooting dribbling requirement. These requirement will be email to all player attending tryout, so there will be no suprises.

Comment

what type of soccer license do you have ? why did you decide to be a DOC?
                      I am licenses in ussf and uefa. I became DOC because, I wanted to effect changes. Coaching did not allow that for me. As a DOC I could help all player as a coach I could only help a team.

Comment

I am licenses in ussf and uefa. I became DOC because, I wanted to effect changes. Coaching did not allow that for me. As a DOC I could help all player as a coach I could only help a team.
                        And you left Europe to sunny Florida because you couldn’t expand with from whatever club you were at , to rip Americans off because you get paid twice as much here as there

Comment

Sir, you are very rude. You are upset with my salary? I would not be upset with you, if Mc Donald paid you more money. If soccer is too expensive for you, we offer scholarship to all deserving players. Hopefully your youth player does not have the same ****ty attitude as you. Pardon my french.

Comment

What a shame parents should we be doing to give our chil the best chance to Kate it in soccer? What qualities should we be looking for in a club?
                            Why don’t clubs treat the quality players as such?

Comment

Sir, you are very rude. You are upset with my salary? I would not be upset with you, if Mc Donald paid you more money. If soccer is too expensive for you, we offer scholarship to all deserving players. Hopefully your youth player does not have the same ****ty attitude as you. Pardon my french.
                              You guys come over and chill if your a doc how about some quality in Florida soccer. I am from Europe as is my kid and it’s deplorable what’s going on here. Iam talking this bs DA level in this state as well. So make a difference mate. If your club is putting on the proper sessions I will leave and come right on over

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X