Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I know this was meant to make fun of me and my son, well screw you. We want back to REAL FOOTBALL for now, that's right the real AMERICAN SPORT. Have your laughs but we know I and my son were blackballed by these clubs just to protect their precious few who pay for private trainings and their moms are doing the coaches. Live with that losers!!!!!!!!
    This ******* is pretending to be me. What a jerk and I will knock him out if he is ever brave enough to show his face to me. I just let my son read all of these posts and you have made him cry. Please note if I ever find out who made any of these posts you and I will have words and fisticuffs.

Comment

I know this was meant to make fun of me and my son, well screw you. We want back to REAL FOOTBALL for now, that's right the real AMERICAN SPORT. Have your laughs but we know I and my son were blackballed by these clubs just to protect their precious few who pay for private trainings and their moms are doing the coaches. Live with that losers!!!!!!!!
      FYI there are DA tryouts at OCDA you should take your son out. Surely it will end up better than last time.

Ok going to find the florida talking football website so we can troll you there.

Comment

This ******* is pretending to be me. What a jerk and I will knock him out if he is ever brave enough to show his face to me. I just let my son read all of these posts and you have made him cry. Please note if I ever find out who made any of these posts you and I will have words and fisticuffs.
        It was I and I would love to oblige you on the "words and fisticuffs".

Comment

you got it all wrong

Bro

You do not want your goalie on a good team. The worst the team, the better for the goalie. you need to practice blocking dozens of shots during the game. You do not want your kid sitting on top of the box watching an amazing team dominating on the other side.
          find the worst team in a great league and let him be the duck at the carnival.

Comment

U15 goalie looking for top team orlando

Bro

You do not want your goalie on a good team. The worst the team, the better for the goalie. you need to practice blocking dozens of shots during the game. You do not want your kid sitting on top of the box watching an amazing team dominating on the other side.
            find the worst team in a great league and let him be the duck at the carnival.
            Another moran response from someone who is clueless about the sport and position. This is why parents should STFU about sports and their kids.

Comment

Top keeps need to be with top teams.

Comment

Another moran response from someone who is clueless about the sport and position. This is why parents should STFU about sports and their kids.
                you are the moron stupid, learn how to spell moran

Comment

I thought Moran was an obvious mis spelling but, there is a cute story behind it https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moran_(surname)

Comment

You are both RETARDS!

But hey wee need a goalie, should we poach Douche guy's kid or just take an orange barrel off the highway... seriously wouldn't want to have a bad look at IMG.

Comment

You are both RETARDS!

But hey wee need a goalie, should we poach Douche guy's kid or just take an orange barrel off the highway... seriously wouldn't want to have a bad look at IMG.
                      Orange Barrel I mean my son is devastated by the hate that you mean bullies display to him. Why do you hate him? Why is he blackballed. I am a great dad and Orange Barrell's biggest fan. I am the perfect club parent minding my own business and quietly cheering on my son until some retard in front of him makes a dumbass mistake that makes my kid look bad! Of course I will yell at that kid. The other thing that ticks me off is when a stupid ass coach criticizes my kid, yells at him or especially when he does not play him. You better bet your ass I will let that coach know when he screws up and if he does not play my orange barrell, I will pull him off the field and we will drive home. No reason for him to sit on the bench and become demoralized. I am a club parent that any club would want as long as you don't **** over me or my kid.

Comment

Orange Barrel I mean my son is devastated by the hate that you mean bullies display to him. Why do you hate him? Why is he blackballed. I am a great dad and Orange Barrell's biggest fan. I am the perfect club parent minding my own business and quietly cheering on my son until some retard in front of him makes a dumbass mistake that makes my kid look bad! Of course I will yell at that kid. The other thing that ticks me off is when a stupid ass coach criticizes my kid, yells at him or especially when he does not play him. You better bet your ass I will let that coach know when he screws up and if he does not play my orange barrell, I will pull him off the field and we will drive home. No reason for him to sit on the bench and become demoralized. I am a club parent that any club would want as long as you don't **** over me or my kid.
                        AGAIN THIS IS NOT ME< JUST STOP IT!!!
                        BTW we will play soccer again after REAL FOOTBALL and yes he got asked to play with a top notch team. You want to see real talent come to a Florida Viings game and see what a top level goalie looks like. You all are losers!!

Comment

Don’t the vikings barrow players?

Comment

AGAIN THIS IS NOT ME< JUST STOP IT!!!
                            BTW we will play soccer again after REAL FOOTBALL and yes he got asked to play with a top notch team. You want to see real talent come to a Florida Viings game and see what a top level goalie looks like. You all are losers!!
                            Vikings as a top team is fricking hilarious! they do have an incredible coach!

Comment

traffic cone still looking for team?

Comment

Don’t the vikings barrow players?
                                We have not committed yet as we are trying to track down the coach but that is where we will take our talents to. They play and beat DA teams all the time.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X