Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U15 goalie looking for top team orlando

My son is An amazing goalie that the local clubs have blackballed. They are so political and favor people that have spent years and thousands at those clubs. I have told those *******s they don’t deserve my son and even when he blows the other goalies away they don’t take him.

Looking for a low drama team with coaches that will see the brilliance of his game and play him the whole game for his first and secondary team. You won’t be dissapointes he is amazing

You have issues

Comment

U15 goalie looking for team orlando

Take him to the Florida Vikings, it would be a perfect match. They are local too and from what the coach posts on TS, they play and beat DA teams all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Take him to the Florida Vikings, it would be a perfect match. They are local too and from what the coach posts on TS, they play and beat DA teams all the time.
        You people are *******s.,, I have searched gcf soccer and got soccer and am not finding them. If the coach is not an ass hat and will acknowledge my son is a great goalie we
        Would play with them

Comment

Depending on what your son identified as, he may be able to place the Liberty Belles.

Comment

This guy comes on every tear and thinks teams that want to win would pick a worse goalie than his son. He is delusional.

Comment

This guy comes on every tear and thinks teams that want to win would pick a worse goalie than his son. He is delusional.
              Seriously not a single team needs a goalie? So now you talking soccer are blackballing my kid? This is outrageous I am calling the news channels. You all will be sorry. If you want to check his skills he is playing xl on sundays!

Comment

U15 goalie looking for team orlando

You people are *******s.,, I have searched gcf soccer and got soccer and am not finding them. If the coach is not an ass hat and will acknowledge my son is a great goalie we
                Would play with them
                That is because they play in an elite league that no one is allowed to talk about. It is above DA and ECNL. They get paid decent money to play.
                1st rule of that elite league is don't talk about the elite league.

Comment

My son's team beat them a few weeks ago and we aren't really top-shelf material.

Comment

My son's team beat them a few weeks ago and we aren't really top-shelf material.
                    do they need a goalie. It is ridiculous i can not find a team for my talented son to play on. So many coaches are *******s and dumbasses. We had one that told him he would have to earn playing time. Are you frigging serious it was clear in practice that my son was better. What kind of idiot coach does not want the best players playing. I pulled my son off the bench as I don't need his feelings hurt or to lose confidence. Needless to say we never went back. He is a great team player and I will support the team with all my ability as long as the coach does not screw my son.

Comment

do they need a goalie. It is ridiculous i can not find a team for my talented son to play on. So many coaches are *******s and dumbasses. We had one that told him he would have to earn playing time. Are you frigging serious it was clear in practice that my son was better. What kind of idiot coach does not want the best players playing. I pulled my son off the bench as I don't need his feelings hurt or to lose confidence. Needless to say we never went back. He is a great team player and I will support the team with all my ability as long as the coach does not screw my son.
                      seen him play. might as well just put an orange highway barrel in the goal.

Comment

seen him play. might as well just put an orange highway barrel in the goal.
                        Very funny jackass he has better stats than ocys da goalies and his stats last year were better than rush da goalies

Comment

Very funny jackass he has better stats than ocys da goalies and his stats last year were better than rush da goalies
                          Yea but I can put christmas decorations on the highway barrel

Comment

U15 goalie looking for top team orlando

My son is An amazing goalie that the local clubs have blackballed. They are so political and favor people that have spent years and thousands at those clubs. I have told those *******s they don’t deserve my son and even when he blows the other goalies away they don’t take him.

Looking for a low drama team with coaches that will see the brilliance of his game and play him the whole game for his first and secondary team. You won’t be dissapointes he is amazing
                            I know this was meant to make fun of me and my son, well screw you. We want back to REAL FOOTBALL for now, that's right the real AMERICAN SPORT. Have your laughs but we know I and my son were blackballed by these clubs just to protect their precious few who pay for private trainings and their moms are doing the coaches. Live with that losers!!!!!!!!

Comment

So, this dad brought out his son to play football...holy **** was the kid bad. Small, slow and a giant ****ing ****** anytime there was contact. Literally the boy curled up in the fetal position.

So dad got mad and started running his mouth, but understand, this isn't soccer, this is football, and was dropped with one punch. One of the funniest things I have seen.

Anyways, about that goalkeeper...s he still looking for a team? The Liberty Bells are still looking for a keeper.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X