Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orlando city youth soccer program

Not looking for sarcastic unuseful comments. WOuld like to hear from parents who have/are enrolled. Positive/negative experiences? Good/bad things to know about? Mostly U12 info

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not looking for sarcastic unuseful comments. WOuld like to hear from parents who have/are enrolled. Positive/negative experiences? Good/bad things to know about? Mostly U12 info
    We had a horrible experience there for two years. It is a very dysfunctional club. EXTREMELY political on playing time and favoritism, and the administrators really care less about what the coaches say or do. I would avoid at all costs. Just look at their numbers - they are in a downward spiral, and it keeps getting worse. Consider FKK, Rush, or elsewhere.

Comment

Thank you for the reply, very appreciated! Is that for the teams in the gcf league or also the red leagues?

Comment

We had a horrible experience there for two years. It is a very dysfunctional club. EXTREMELY political on playing time and favoritism, and the administrators really care less about what the coaches say or do. I would avoid at all costs. Just look at their numbers - they are in a downward spiral, and it keeps getting worse. Consider FKK, Rush, or elsewhere.
        Couldn’t agree more, well said.

Comment

Couldn’t agree more, well said.
          Same experience. Club is lost and it starts at the top. Can’t get anything right. Academy is a complete joke.

Comment

We have 3 at OC right now Just like any club the coach is key. We don't do politics and our boys all get plenty of playing time, But they work hard. I can say that if you are not starting 7-9-11 depending on age group. you may not like the time you see on the field. If that is the case go to a club where your child will play more. I have no complaints about OCYS but it is not for everyone.

Comment

Thank you all for the replies

Comment

Thank you all for the replies
                PS is the absolute worst Director in Central Florida! STAY AWAY from OC or Verum Academy for that matter.

Comment

PS is the absolute worst Director in Central Florida! STAY AWAY from OC or Verum Academy for that matter.
                  Good advice.

Comment

The Academy Director is JC he is very good correct ? We have had good experience with him in Weston as a coach he coaches the 17/18 DA he is great. I would like further understanding its not the DA DOC correct or is it because I am not buying that.

Comment

boys or girls side ??

Comment

boys or girls side ??
                        For a boy 8 years old

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X