Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Recently Tom Power of Jupiter United is suspended for 13 months for poaching. He is currently coaching under US soccer during his suspension time that ends late next year.
    He appealed the decision and it was overturned last month. Get your facts straight jackass. You sound like a fking moron. Gardens?

Comment

He appealed the decision and it was overturned last month. Get your facts straight jackass. You sound like a fking moron. Gardens?
      You must be a Jupiter parent, can comment or say anything intelligent without cursing.

Comment

Its ridiculous how this rule is not enforced at all. I heard of a coach telling the registrar of another club that they he offered a roster position to 1 of the their club players and the registrar did nothing about it.
        What a joke

Comment

Why are soccer clubs afraid of player leaving for another club?

Comment

Liberals must have came up with the poaching rule. A free market, capitalism, and competition has alway made things better for the customer.
            These small business owners who run soccer clubs have placed protection in place to limit the free market. They were a couple years ahead of trump.

If these clubs provided decent product they would not worry about poaching or the 15 mile rule.

Comment

Why are soccer clubs afraid of player leaving for another club?
              Because they suck, and are not well run. More than 1/2 the clubs would not succeed iF not for being the only club in a location. Parents have no options. Quality players with parents that care will Leave

Comment

Nobody force anyone to play soccer. you can go to the Y and play for almost nothing (you get nothing) The problem here is those "prostitute" parents that every year take their kids to a different club looking for that $ 5.00 medal because to them winning is everything.

Why is the poaching rule important?

Coaches and parents try every year to still the best players from other teams

Teams make commitments to tournaments, state cup, etc few month in advance. Then when the season is right in the middle, you lose the best player to another team. Now you already made an investment, it is too late to withdraw your team. What do you do now?
                Fysa has a rule (rule # 203) about commitment and until the parents don’t teach that to their kids, you need some type of rule to protect the team.

203. PLAYER REGISTRATION
                A competitive and or recreational player is obligated to his/her team for the seasonal year from the time he/she signs a contract or is rostered to a team until the end of the current seasonal year.
                Problem is we make commitments, and when you see favoritism and outright privileges to a select few with no merit you start to search for a better fit for your child and their development. They don’t own me .org my child.

Comment

Problem is we make commitments, and when you see favoritism and outright privileges to a select few with no merit you start to search for a better fit for your child and their development. They don’t own me .org my child.
                  Unfortunately according to fysa or other governing bodies they do

Comment

Unfortunately according to fysa or other governing bodies they do
                    Oh yeah... let them try to tell me I can’t go to any club I choose...I dare them...they don’t own my child, and they do not own me. When clubs realize that their quality players have parents that are willing to go the extra mile for their child because they are being mistreated or the club is not being well run and that their poor judgement or lack of knowledge directly impacts my child’s development and future, maybe then they will realize when you go for #’s instead of quality your club will suffer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X