U17....0 wins 2 losses 1 tie....goal diff...minus 6
    How about the u15s?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Just wanted to check in:

FC Prime

U16....1 win 2 losses....goal diff...minus 5

I hope that makes you feel better. Even a sorry sack of sh1t like you deserves to be happy once in while.

Comment

I hope that makes you feel better. Even a sorry sack of sh1t like you deserves to be happy once in while.
        Wait.....what?

Why do say that?

Comment

Just wanted to check in:

FC Prime

Was there much positive feedback from coaches? Any feed back / recruiting? Did it matter to the high level coaches that the teams didn’t do very owell?

Comment

OK - thank you - at the start of this ballet. Curious why they would not register. Are they testing to see who reaches out without the school being registered? Would it normally be extremely competitive programs that operate that way? Th unregistered attendees seemed to be from prestige schools but not all so I could not see a pattern.
            Big schools don’t need to register. They are already well known and don't need to be listed on the registry to get approached. The smaller programs benefit since a player might not have thought about a random school in Albany, NY or Memphis, TN unless they saw the name while perusing the list.

You are marketing yourself to the bigger programs, but the smaller programs are marketing themselves to you.

It is beneficial to players to reach out to any and all schools they might be interested regardless of the registry. If nothing else, it places the player in the system so even a year from now, the school will have a record of her having shown interest.

Comment

How about the u15s?
              They did not take their u15 team to the event. Not important to showcase them, apparently.

Comment

They did not take their u15 team to the event. Not important to showcase them, apparently.
                Now that the recruiting timeline is pushed back it isn't as important. Coaches aren't spending much time on freshman right now. They're filling in the last of the 21s (juniors) and making lists of 22s (sophomores) they want to track and invite to ID events. The 15s will play in January.

Comment

OK - thank you - at the start of this ballet. Curious why they would not register. Are they testing to see who reaches out without the school being registered? Would it normally be extremely competitive programs that operate that way? Th unregistered attendees seemed to be from prestige schools but not all so I could not see a pattern.
                  Top programs - for academics and soccer- get inundated with emails without having to lift a finger. Also sometimes programs aren't sure who will be attending until the last minute. If coaches think there's talent at an event they will send someone and for big events they send multiple coaches

Comment

Just wanted to check in:

FC Prime

With all the bluster coming out of SunPrime, I did not see those poor results coming. Surprised the combination of mighty Sunrise and the former Weston / Prime All stars didn’t fare better.

Comment

Showcase results don't matter to the college coaches that (hopefully) came to watch players. They want to see you perform and how you handle the competition. Families should spend more time worrying about whether or not contacted coaches came to watch their kids and if they're still interested. If players didn't target very well (almost always that means they aimed too high) then they have some time to readjust and contact other schools before the January event.

Comment

With all the bluster coming out of SunPrime, I did not see those poor results coming. Surprised the combination of mighty Sunrise and the former Weston / Prime All stars didn’t fare better.
                        meanwhile weston is playing in D bracket in showcase GDA.. against the other scrubs around the country. good job winning Sjeb 2005 is 3-9 is a "showcase". please beat your chests when you actually beat someone. We are mediocre and so are you, dont kid yoursel

Comment

meanwhile weston is playing in D bracket in showcase GDA.. against the other scrubs around the country. good job winning Sjeb 2005 is 3-9 is a "showcase". please beat your chests when you actually beat someone. We are mediocre and so are you, dont kid yoursel
                          You are clueless.

Group E: Weston, Real Colorado, Real So Cal, Cincinnati DA

Top Drawer Soccer had a DA Winter Cup Preview article and stated, "This is the most difficult group in the U17 age group." That's a direct quote.

The only team to beat Real Colorado this year is Solar Fc.....and Weston.

Comment

Cincinnati Da....I seem to remember a thread last year about Sunrise beating this club.

Oh, wait, that's right....They came on TS to brag about their 04 team TYING the Da team, only to find out that they IN FACT played and tied, not the DA team, but the Premier team.... the B team. Epic back fire.

good times

Comment

You are clueless.

Group E: Weston, Real Colorado, Real So Cal, Cincinnati DA

Top Drawer Soccer had a DA Winter Cup Preview article and stated, "This is the most difficult group in the U17 age group." That's a direct quote.

The only team to beat Real Colorado this year is Solar Fc.....and Weston.

Hey Donald, I clearly stated 2005 in my statement, you sir, are speaking of u17, those are two separate ages, stupido face

Comment

Hey Donald, I clearly stated 2005 in my statement, you sir, are speaking of u17, those are two separate ages, stupido face
                                how did your powerhouse 05 team do at their showcase?

oh...didn't go? that's a shame

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X