FC Bucks 2006 ECNL - Girls

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s classy, now insulting others for defending the club its coaches and ultimately the kids. You are the types of families that are trying to ruin the club,not support it and build it up as you should. I wish more people would step up and voice how happy they are to show a positive example.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      That’s classy, now insulting others for defending the club its coaches and ultimately the kids. You are the types of families that are trying to ruin the club,not support it and build it up as you should. I wish more people would step up and voice how happy they are to show a positive example.
      Maybe there aren’t that many happy families - just a thought.

Comment

The fact that more haven’t speaks volumes. Not many happy people.

Comment

The fact that more haven’t speaks volumes. Not many happy people.
          Plenty of happy families. I am one of them. I just prefer not to feed these trolls so not going to post more than this.

Let these trolls have their fun. It’s been told to most of the people at the club that it’s the 06 npl/rl parents posting on here daily. They hate the coaches and the way the ecnl team was formed. There was one dad of the ecnl team but the parents of his team called him out and voiced their displeasure with him to the club and team.

Comment

I think you might have it backwards. A club should be hiring the right people to build up itself and support itself, and then hopefully attract people to it.

Comment

Maybe there aren’t that many happy families - just a thought.
              Not for nothing, my kid will not miss anything her team does ... she has too much fun playing and hanging out with her teammates. A big red flag if practices are routinely lacking in attendance.

Comment

Plenty of happy families. I am one of them. I just prefer not to feed these trolls so not going to post more than this.

Let these trolls have their fun. It’s been told to most of the people at the club that it’s the 06 npl/rl parents posting on here daily. They hate the coaches and the way the ecnl team was formed. There was one dad of the ecnl team but the parents of his team called him out and voiced their displeasure with him to the club and team.
                Correct. Well said

Comment

Correct. Well said
                  Stop replying to yourself to feel better about the lousy situation that you have helped to create BRDer!

Comment

Correct. Well said
                    come on coach, we know you are happy, but the rest of are not and not many other people at FC Bucks either!

Comment

In other words, ignore the first 100 pages of our ****show which points to our own disgusting bullying behavior. And let’s deflect to those people over there speaking truth.

The “trolls” and moles outed you all. No one want to come play for your team or your two weirdo coaches.

Comment

Happy as well very well run club, nice people, tight knit teams.

Comment

Why would any decent player stay in the ECNL-Rec League? Just find a top National League team in the area. National League teams are better than ECNL teams in this region at this age.

Comment

Happy as well very well run club, nice people, tight knit teams.
                            Serious question for anyone who states they are happy. What specific aspects regarding the way the club is currently run and regarding this team specifically are you happy with? There are people out there at other clubs who have formed an opinion based on some very specific factual things posted on here. It would be good to hear some facts that counter the things being said on here.

Comment

My kid plays a lot, and the coaches like her. That’s a big positive in my book

Comment

Why would any decent player stay in the ECNL-Rec League? Just find a top National League team in the area. National League teams are better than ECNL teams in this region at this age.
                                The same National League run by USYS? Nah, we will pass. All the travel, all the cost, no exposure. National League is at the bottom of the pyramid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X