Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crossfire vs. Sounders DA Games

I think Xfire Academy played against Sounders Academy this past weekend. Anyone know how those games went?

U15 no game report posted
    U16/U17 Sounders DA won 2:1
    http://soun.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...?team=12088620

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      U15 no game report posted
      U16/U17 Sounders DA won 2:1
      http://soun.ussoccerda.com/sam/teams...?team=12088620
      U15 Sounders won 2:0
      https://mycujoo.tv/team/sounders-u-1...ng0iusco6ghubq

Comment

So, the A team beat the B team. Big deal.

Comment

Sounders U 19s played Surf and Golden FC this past weekend,

Sounds like U16s played a scrimmage.

They're all great players. Xfire got screwed with the division of boys DA.

Comment

Sounders U 19s played Surf and Golden FC this past weekend,

Sounds like U16s played a scrimmage.

They're all great players. Xfire got screwed with the division of boys DA.
            Is that you, Peter? Steve? Bernie screwed himself by being greedy with the soldarity payments, which now results the best local players will go Tier 1 Sounders. If you want your son to turn pro or get the best college scholarship, he better be in Tier 1 DA.

Comment

Keep trolling fool. Somebody will argue with you. I'll take you up on either of your moronic statements if you'd like. Please provide me with your top college scholarship info....I"ll wait.

As for the solidarity payments, everyone and I mean everyone knows that Crossfire is in the right. If you'd like to argue otherwise, please do so.

Comment

Is that you, Peter? Steve? Bernie screwed himself by being greedy with the soldarity payments, which now results the best local players will go Tier 1 Sounders. If you want your son to turn pro or get the best college scholarship, he better be in Tier 1 DA.
                By this do you mean "US Soccer and/or MLS is pissed that Crossfire stepped out of line and has made it so youth clubs can get solidarity payments, so the Federation has decided to screw them with a cactus in retaliation", or something else?

The Sounders, having a professional side that can offer lucrative contracts, will have an advantage over a youth nonprofit when it comes to attracting top talent to its academy. Solidarity payments don't change that.

I doubt the Tier 1/Tier2 business at DA will make as much of a difference. And really, it shouldn't--fully professional academies are different things than youth clubs, even ones that heavily subsidize dues and travel.

Comment

Keep trolling fool. Somebody will argue with you. I'll take you up on either of your moronic statements if you'd like. Please provide me with your top college scholarship info....I"ll wait.

As for the solidarity payments, everyone and I mean everyone knows that Crossfire is in the right. If you'd like to argue otherwise, please do so.
                  Being right doesn't mean what it is. Didn't know Crossfire won MLS Cup. Must have missed the parade.

Comment

LOL I'm the parent of a Sounders Academy player. Xfire got screwed.

Comment

By this do you mean "US Soccer and/or MLS is pissed that Crossfire stepped out of line and has made it so youth clubs can get solidarity payments, so the Federation has decided to screw them with a cactus in retaliation", or something else?

The Sounders, having a professional side that can offer lucrative contracts, will have an advantage over a youth nonprofit when it comes to attracting top talent to its academy. Solidarity payments don't change that.

I doubt the Tier 1/Tier2 business at DA will make as much of a difference. And really, it shouldn't--fully professional academies are different things than youth clubs, even ones that heavily subsidize dues and travel.
                      Sounders parent here. It's a phenomenal program. Xfire has a great program that is well positioned to help kids find a D1 spot. At the highest level, most Sounders players are angling for/receiving a contract vs a college roster spot. They are different programs. Xfire's record should have placed it in the Tier 1 group. There's also a few weak sauce MLS academies around the country that would be better placed in Tier 2.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X