Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's call this tha get your anger out thread!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    9-I hate that parents think whoever scored the goal had the best game is the best player

10-I hate it when parents yell offsides on a throw in

Just a couple more to add to your list
    I hate the parents who text the coach like he is their long lost cousin

Comment

I hate the parents who text the coach like he is their long lost cousin
      I hate the parents who acts like a friend only to bash you in an anonymous forum.

Comment

I hate when coaches and programs cater to parent demands and not players merit.
        What does it really say to the players?

Comment

I hate when coaches and programs cater to parent demands and not players merit.
          What does it really say to the players?
          I hate that this is the current state of youth sports

Comment

Let's call this tha get your anger out thread! Reply to Thread

I hate that this is the current state of youth sports
            I hate haters and soccer parents...all a bunch of prima donnas and wimps.

Comment

shut up jerk face.

Comment

shut up jerk face.

Make Me.... Butternuts!!!!!! :)

Comment

Tired of all of these threads hosting bitter parents who should have since moved on and learned from previous experiences yet come on youth athlete forums to disparage old teams/teammates because the trolling makes them feel relief for their ignorance.

What the hell drives you people? Invest your time acquiring knowledge and making the life of your child better than yours.

Spread the positivity! Unless there are legal ramifications to what transpired with your child and their club/teammates - focus on the goals your family has set forth.

Comment

If someone or some club took advantage of someone's ignorance, they had best be prepared to handle the consequence down the road including getting called outvon on chat forums.

Comment

Tired of all of these threads hosting bitter parents who should have since moved on and learned from previous experiences yet come on youth athlete forums to disparage old teams/teammates because the trolling makes them feel relief for their ignorance.

What the hell drives you people? Invest your time acquiring knowledge and making the life of your child better than yours.

Spread the positivity! Unless there are legal ramifications to what transpired with your child and their club/teammates - focus on the goals your family has set forth.
                      SHUT UP...P_SSY. We are American!!!!We have have a god given right to go on anonymous forums and write whatever SH_T we want without ramifications....If you cant take the name calling...go tell the teacher you tattle tale....Its all in good fun!!!!!!!!! :)

Comment

If someone or some club took advantage of someone's ignorance, they had best be prepared to handle the consequence down the road including getting called outvon on chat forums.
                        Not sure of your reference of "they" in your statement. However, my opinion is if you chose to rest on your laurels and not educate yourself after previous disappointment at this stage - you deserve all the troubles that come your way.

Comment

SHUT UP...P_SSY. We are American!!!!We have have a god given right to go on anonymous forums and write whatever SH_T we want without ramifications....If you cant take the name calling...go tell the teacher you tattle tale....Its all in good fun!!!!!!!!! :)
                          The title of this particular thread is why I posted what I did. Couldn't care less about the opinions of a person who can barely reply in a coherent sentence. Boy, has our education system failed us.

Comment

The title of this particular thread is why I posted what I did. Couldn't care less about the opinions of a person who can barely reply in a coherent sentence. Boy, has our education system failed us.
                            Do to the particular thread your post does not belong here einstein...go post it on the barca thread or something.

Comment

bump
                              bump

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X