Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You should really take a step outside of your hyper sensitive and defensive bubble and re-read my post and your over the top reply.
    -Stating teams records and conference placement is not disparaging, it is stating FACTS. I'm sorry if those facts don't fit into your ideal narrative, but they are indeed factual evidence of where a club rates amongst others in the league.
    -Yes, I check out how the 2 remaining LISC GDA teams are doing. It's no secret that LISC's continuation and/or expansion is heavily reliant on the strength of these 2 teams within the GDA structure. If you have one team that is below average (I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings that 6th is below average in a group of 8) in one age group and another team who is getting blown out by 5 of more goals in just about every game, that does not bode well for a club that is already on probationary standing within the league after being stripped of 2 age groups already.
    -Taking a subtle dig at my kid, claiming if she were "at all any good, should already have her college options" wasn't lost on me. FYI, she's 15 and spent her last year at LISC...so no, not all wrapped up yet. As I mentioned, it's turning out that the experience thus far with coaches has posed a few awkward moments for her, having to make excuses for the club and having to answer questions to which she does not have the answer.
    -Last I checked, this was a forum designed for sharing information and experiences. I am sharing my kid's experience. I didn't say LISC sucks, the kids suck, the GDA teams suck, etc.
    I know advocates for clubs get all worked up over this stuff, but the truth is the truth.

PS-not living in the past, just forewarning folks what hurdles they may come across in their future if they live on a diet of club flavored Kool-aid!
    Nope, I stand by my post. I said what I said. I don't drink Kool-Aid as I have higher standards than that. Those bitter pills you take every night Carol might be clouding your perspective and lack of comprehension as to the fact that you are accountable for the choices you make in life. Being one of those "someone-else-did-it-to-me" type of people probably hasn't served you well and definitely is not something I hope trickles down in your parenting. Its attitudes such as yours, which I think most parents would love to usher out of their club environment, that breed the toxicity that sours this whole youth market. There's so much you don't know and you assume, that you'd be better off just drinking your latte Carol and watching from the sidelines...Move a long now so we can acclimate ourselves to your ranting about the next club that didn't serve your self-righteous indignation.

Comment

If you're so good love, why do you keep posting and attacking people who are discussing the status of the club? Let us discuss and weigh the options for our kids in an open forum. If all you want to read is censored cheerleading for LISC, head over to BOTN where they pay big bucks to weed out anyone who even questions LISC.
      Who's attacking? ...that's a narrative you'd love to catch on. It fits your agenda. When there are false and negative postings about a team most of the lurkers in here "discussing" a future for which you are not a part of in regards to any of the meetings nor are you at any of the trainings or speaking to any of the parents or staff ....when does your definition of "discussion" turn to "disparagement"? You have not asked people who are a part of the team any questions, just come into this forum and state "FACTS" as noted by the wins, losses, and schedules on the DA site you frequent. If this was a conversation started by actual members of the teams for which you were "discussing" then there would be relevancy to your theories. Most people who have been active in this thread know there has been an agenda and consistent narrative. Just as there is on any of these threads that call out specific clubs. The issue most of us who ARE part of the team have and find a need to defend, is we know you are not a part of anything - just drawing biased speculation due to the history of the club. The time you are consuming of your life to continue this thread as it doesn't relate to your family or their needs is just loonacy.

Comment

Wow! If you're the kind of person I can expect to meet if my kid wants to check LISC out, forget it. What an *****hole!!!
        No problem. Then that post served us well. Anyone who uses that language as a response to a posting on an anonymous forum and makes their judgment on where their kid should play by reading these threads - well, good luck on your search for your little athlete. We are good love, enjoy.

Comment

Three fairly unhinged posts within three minutes of each other. Someone is a little too involved with their kid's soccer.

Comment

Nope, I stand by my post. I said what I said. I don't drink Kool-Aid as I have higher standards than that. Those bitter pills you take every night Carol might be clouding your perspective and lack of comprehension as to the fact that you are accountable for the choices you make in life. Being one of those "someone-else-did-it-to-me" type of people probably hasn't served you well and definitely is not something I hope trickles down in your parenting. Its attitudes such as yours, which I think most parents would love to usher out of their club environment, that breed the toxicity that sours this whole youth market. There's so much you don't know and you assume, that you'd be better off just drinking your latte Carol and watching from the sidelines...Move a long now so we can acclimate ourselves to your ranting about the next club that didn't serve your self-righteous indignation.

There are so many losers on Long Island .... laughable

Comment

Three fairly unhinged posts within three minutes of each other. Someone is a little too involved with their kid's soccer.
              Right??? What's really crazy is that they refuse to accept that it's more than one person that they're talking to. Thank you for acknowledging that their posts are unhinged, I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt they were over the top!

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                who's attacking? ...that's a narrative you'd love to catch on. It fits your agenda. When there are false and negative postings about a team most of the lurkers in here "discussing" a future for which you are not a part of in regards to any of the meetings nor are you at any of the trainings or speaking to any of the parents or staff ....when does your definition of "discussion" turn to "disparagement"? You have not asked people who are a part of the team any questions, just come into this forum and state "facts" as noted by the wins, losses, and schedules on the da site you frequent. If this was a conversation started by actual members of the teams for which you were "discussing" then there would be relevancy to your theories. Most people who have been active in this thread know there has been an agenda and consistent narrative. Just as there is on any of these threads that call out specific clubs. The issue most of us who are part of the team have and find a need to defend, is we know you are not a part of anything - just drawing biased speculation due to the history of the club. The time you are consuming of your life to continue this thread as it doesn't relate to your family or their needs is just loonacy.
                the lisc gda 2004 u15 team is amaaaazing!!! We are killing it this year! Our team is the best on the east coast!!! Dont believe the standings or results, they are fake news! We are amaaaazing and getting more amaaaazing every week!!! And none of the parents are crazy, nope not crazy at all!

Comment

Right??? What's really crazy is that they refuse to accept that it's more than one person that they're talking to. Thank you for acknowledging that their posts are unhinged, I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt they were over the top!
                  OK, Carol....take the Xanax and re-evaluate life. The hipocracy...whew

Comment

the lisc gda 2004 u15 team is amaaaazing!!! We are killing it this year! Our team is the best on the east coast!!! Dont believe the standings or results, they are fake news! We are amaaaazing and getting more amaaaazing every week!!! And none of the parents are crazy, nope not crazy at all!
                    Indeed.

Comment

wow, hi nycfc bulldog dad troll.

Comment

Wait, is it Carol? Or is it the NYCFC dad? Or is it Fury parents? Aaaaargh, I can't keep up! So many people so jealous of a less than mediocre 6th place team! However do you guys keep it from driving you crazy??? Oh wait, I just read your nutty posts-scratch that...

Comment

And they're still looking for more players. No decent DA club should be having tryouts midseason. They should be turning players away.

Maybe they turn it around. Maybe not. Poster above is spot on that LISC families should have options lined up for next year well before tryout season begins. Even if the club keeps the badge it may not be the best option for the players.
                          Thank you for your concern. Now worry about your little superstar.

Comment

Thank you for your concern. Now worry about your little superstar.
                            No worries about mine mate. I feel bad for the kids caught up in that mess. A weak division and tottering league doesn't do anyone any good in the long run.

Comment

NYCFC dad doesn't seem to go after other clubs; he just crows about how great his is. He's been much quieter this fall than last year.

Comment

NYCFC dad doesn't seem to go after other clubs; he just crows about how great his is. He's been much quieter this fall than last year.
                                Not true. He is all over the fury clubs. He needs to follow the nfl so he can scream at and throw beer bottles at his vintage Sony trinitron tv.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X