Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Roll model? Like a jelly roll?

Or you meant role. As you were criticizing Melania’s accent. Must be great to pay for a tutor that can’t spell! Nice work dummy!

Any comments on Dr. Jill cheating on her husband? Maybe you meant “roll in the hay”???
    Trump has cheated on all his wives, many times each. Pays women to stay quiet.

Come on con, this isn't even a contest

Comment

Trump has cheated on all his wives, many times each. Pays women to stay quiet.

Come on con, this isn't even a contest
      Thanks for confirming your hypocrisy! Jill is no better than Trump! Been bitching about Trump’s infidelities for three years. Jill is a cougar!

Comment

Thanks for confirming your hypocrisy! Jill is no better than Trump! Been bitching about Trump’s infidelities for three years. Jill is a cougar!
        Let' see....she got married at 19 and wasn't happy when she met Biden (who is older than her btw). Got divorced and continued to date Joe for two more yeas before they got married. She hesitated marrying someone in national politics but went ahead. Still married decades later. Didn't cheat on him. Didn't pay off lovers to keep it quiet. By all accounts they're in a loving marriage and seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company.

In the other corner we have Trump who cheated on each of his wives, sometimes marrying his lovers, more often not because he was just out whoring around. He's paid people to keep quiet , gotten others involved in his shady payoffs, and had people sign NDAs. Melania can't stand Trump and it's glaringly obvious. She renegotiated her pre nup before moving into the WH to make sure she and Baron ("her son" as Trump calls him) in order to get a better deal. Had Trump not run they'd be divorced by now. She'll file for divorce the minute he leaves office.

Yeah, they're the same.

Comment

Trump admits he knows almost nothing about QAnon other than "they say nice things about me." The FBI today stated QAnon is a dangerous movement that may encourage people to act in a violent manner against American citizens.

Comment

Former DHS official said Trump was totally serious about trading Greenland for Puerto Rico. He said Trump often jokes, but this wasn't one of those times. Trump spoke in negative terms about the island and its AMERICAN residents frequently

Comment

Let' see....she got married at 19 and wasn't happy when she met Biden (who is older than her btw). Got divorced and continued to date Joe for two more yeas before they got married. She hesitated marrying someone in national politics but went ahead. Still married decades later. Didn't cheat on him. Didn't pay off lovers to keep it quiet. By all accounts they're in a loving marriage and seem to genuinely enjoy each other's company.

In the other corner we have Trump who cheated on each of his wives, sometimes marrying his lovers, more often not because he was just out whoring around. He's paid people to keep quiet , gotten others involved in his shady payoffs, and had people sign NDAs. Melania can't stand Trump and it's glaringly obvious. She renegotiated her pre nup before moving into the WH to make sure she and Baron ("her son" as Trump calls him) in order to get a better deal. Had Trump not run they'd be divorced by now. She'll file for divorce the minute he leaves office.

Yeah, they're the same.
              You skipped over the part where she cheated with Joe while still married. I knew you would. Jill is a playa!

Comment

Trump admits he knows almost nothing about QAnon other than "they say nice things about me." The FBI today stated QAnon is a dangerous movement that may encourage people to act in a violent manner against American citizens.
                Sounds like Antifa....

Comment

See saying that she cheated on him are facts not in evidence. Sorry.

She filed for divorce sometime in 1974 and we have nothing but the assertions of you, a loon, that they were together before then.

Trump, on the other hand, was carrying on publicly with maples and melanoma while still married to the last week.

You are going to have to run faster and jump higher if you expect to make a “basket” con.

Too funny. Con is spending his days trying to degrade a woman who frankly has tremendous character.

Remember “man of La Mancha” and “tilting at windmills?” Anyone seen the Mr. Magoo version? That’s our con.

Comment

You skipped over the part where she cheated with Joe while still married. I knew you would. Jill is a playa!
                    What year do you allege that happened? Month would be nice too.

Then I’ll get back to you

Comment

She filed for divorce sometime in 1974 and we have nothing but the assertions of you, a loon, that they were together before then.

Trump, on the other hand, was carrying on publicly with maples and melanoma while still married to the last week.

You are going to have to run faster and jump higher if you expect to make a “basket” con.

Too funny. Con is spending his days trying to degrade a woman who frankly has tremendous character.

Remember “man of La Mancha” and “tilting at windmills?” Anyone seen the Mr. Magoo version? That’s our con.
                      Not according to her ex husband! Joe wouldn’t lie would he? Just add it to the list of abject lies. Thanks for playing! Just like Jill!

Comment

What year do you allege that happened? Month would be nice too.

Then I’ll get back to you
                        Ahhh. Now it's all about the facts. Gotcha. Amazing how you pivot on a dime on what information you will accept.

Here is the text from the interview with Dr. Jill's ex. Pretty specific. Your serve.

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said he first suspected an affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,” he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

“’I asked Jill to go with me and she said no — she had things to do, she had to look after Joe’s kids, Beau and Hunter. It was kind of a big deal to go meet Springsteen,” he continued. “I had no idea she and Joe were that kind of friendly.

“Then one of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close. I was surprised that she came to me.”

A couple months later, Stevenson got all the evidence he needed when he was told that his wife had been in a fender-bender in her car — while Biden was behind the wheel.

“I was at work and a guy came in and asked, ‘Do you own a brown Corvette?’” Stevenson recalled. “He said back in May it had crunched his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard back from them.

“I said, ‘Wait a minute. Who is they?’ And he said, ‘Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.’”

“I considered Joe a friend. I’m not surprised he fell in love with Jill. Everyone who meets Jill falls in love with her immediately. It’s hard not to,” Stevenson said.

The Bidens, who have been married since 1977, have publicly said they met on a blind date in 1975 — after Joe became a widower and Jill’s first marriage had broken up.

The damaging Daily Mail report comes just days before Biden is expected to be officially named the Democratic nominee Thursday.

Comment

Not trying to degrade, just laying out the facts. Her ex husband has a book too. You seem to like tell all books. He is on record saying she cheated on him with Biden.

She is a playa! You lefties love to make all of your idols, so pure. Paint with the same brush! Just a hint of consistency would make you less of a joke.

Comment

Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, was arrested in New York Thursday on charges of using the viral “We Build the Wall” fundraising campaign to enrich himself.

Hundreds of thousands of donors who gave a total of $25 million to the crowdfunding campaign were defrauded, Audrey Strauss, acting U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said in a statement.

The Trump administration is full of con men from top to bottom.
                            How do Cons feel about their contributions being used for the personal expenses of these con artists?

Comment

Steve Bannon, former chief strategist to President Donald Trump, was arrested in New York Thursday on charges of using the viral “We Build the Wall” fundraising campaign to enrich himself.

Hundreds of thousands of donors who gave a total of $25 million to the crowdfunding campaign were defrauded, Audrey Strauss, acting U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said in a statement.

The Trump administration is full of con men from top to bottom.
                              How do Cons feel about their contributions being used for the personal expenses of these con artists?
                              Can't lol this enough times. Reminds me of Trump's fake charity that he set up then stole from. Thick as thieves....

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...ge%2Fstory-ans

Comment

Ahhh. Now it's all about the facts. Gotcha. Amazing how you pivot on a dime on what information you will accept.

Here is the text from the interview with Dr. Jill's ex. Pretty specific. Your serve.

Jill Biden’s ex-husband has accused the potential first lady of having an affair with Joe Biden and says they lied about how they met in the 1970s, according to a bombshell new report.

Bill Stevenson on Monday accused the presumptive Democratic nominee of being a home-wrecker and says the feel-good story of how Joe and Jill met on a blind date is completely made up, the Daily Mail reported.

“I don’t want to hurt anyone,” said Stevenson, now 72, who is working on a book that includes the lurid claim. “But facts are facts and what happened, happened.”

Stevenson and his then-wife grew close to Biden in 1972 while working on his first campaign to represent Delaware in the US Senate.

That same year, tragedy struck when Biden’s first wife, Neilia, and infant daughter were killed in a car crash.

Stevenson said he first suspected an affair in 1974, when his wife passed on meeting an up-and-coming rock star who was set to play at his Delaware club.

“I know exactly when it was,” he told the Daily Mail. “Bruce Springsteen was going to play at The Stone Balloon and I had to go to Northern New Jersey to pay him in advance.

“’I asked Jill to go with me and she said no — she had things to do, she had to look after Joe’s kids, Beau and Hunter. It was kind of a big deal to go meet Springsteen,” he continued. “I had no idea she and Joe were that kind of friendly.

“Then one of her best friends told me she thought Joe and Jill were getting a little too close. I was surprised that she came to me.”

A couple months later, Stevenson got all the evidence he needed when he was told that his wife had been in a fender-bender in her car — while Biden was behind the wheel.

“I was at work and a guy came in and asked, ‘Do you own a brown Corvette?’” Stevenson recalled. “He said back in May it had crunched his bumper and they told him to get an estimate and he never heard back from them.

“I said, ‘Wait a minute. Who is they?’ And he said, ‘Funnily enough, Senator Biden was driving.’”

“I considered Joe a friend. I’m not surprised he fell in love with Jill. Everyone who meets Jill falls in love with her immediately. It’s hard not to,” Stevenson said.

The Bidens, who have been married since 1977, have publicly said they met on a blind date in 1975 — after Joe became a widower and Jill’s first marriage had broken up.

The damaging Daily Mail report comes just days before Biden is expected to be officially named the Democratic nominee Thursday.
                                Too funny - you cons were crying that Mary Trump was an opportunist, publishing a tell all right before the election. Mr's Biden's ex literally has had decades to release this information, with no NDA, but didn't - not even when Biden was the VP nominee and running for office before. That doesn't smell of $$$$? Also the Daily Mail is the equivalent of our National Enquirer.

This is a non issue for voters - it happened decades ago, she was very young when she got married, and the Bidens been together faithfully ever since.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X