Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need to pay them, then someone will respond. $ first.
    tell them you need to drop off a check and need directions. the doc will return your call.

Comment

tell them you need to drop off a check and need directions. the doc will return your call.
      or come to your house

Comment

WFF's website response time is still:

Slower than Moses on camel tranquilizers in a sandstorm suffering from sack rash
        Yeah with dial up it's slow. Sorry friend, instead of a few six packs you could save your $$ and get broad band.

Comment

I do not know about all this ECNL banter. I DO know that WFF's web hosting service sucks A**. Slower than Moses on camel tranquilizers. Take some of that newfound income from ECNL and upgrade to the premium service level or something.
          Slower than Moses on camel tranquilizers in a sandstorm suffering from sack rash while carrying two heavy stone tablets

Comment

Slower than Moses on camel tranquilizers in a sandstorm suffering from sack rash while carrying two heavy stone tablets
            Site must not be that slow. Seemed to be a decent turn out yesterday for the ECNL ID camp for 13/14 and 15/16 girls.

Comment

Are you serious? There were maybe 6 players not from the club in all ages total! That's what I call a super turnout.

Comment

Are you serious? There were maybe 6 players not from the club in all ages total! That's what I call a super turnout.
                You obviously weren't there tonight

Comment

There were about 30 kids there from all age groups the first night. I actually counted 15 there for U13 tonight.

Comment

Site must not be that slow. Seemed to be a decent turn out yesterday for the ECNL ID camp for 13/14 and 15/16 girls.
                    Damn, you mean we missed it! Last Friday I went to the website to access the dates and times of the ID camp, but the page is still trying to load. Oh, well. Maybe next year.

Comment

Damn, you mean we missed it! Last Friday I went to the website to access the dates and times of the ID camp, but the page is still trying to load. Oh, well. Maybe next year.
                      Your kid not good enough. Don't bother

Comment

I have brought my daughter the last 2 nights, the turnout was better last night. I noticed most of the coaches had on Polo's or rain jackets and looked rather professional but one, who is the coach that was out there in scrubs? He has been out on the the field both nights?

Comment

I have brought my daughter the last 2 nights, the turnout was better last night. I noticed most of the coaches had on Polo's or rain jackets and looked rather professional but one, who is the coach that was out there in scrubs? He has been out on the the field both nights?
                          I saw him too, interesting guy. I heard he is on the BOD and tells the coaches what to do.

Comment

Wow, he represents WFF by being on the BOD. I think we now know why the website is a sloppy mess and unprofessional.

Comment

What was your daughter's take on the sessions?

Comment

There were about 30 kids there from all age groups the first night. I actually counted 15 there for U13 tonight.
                                This ID will have a smaller turnout than the regular tryout. Also, everyday the numbers will fluctuate because of the non-WFF players obligations to their team. I expect the U13/14 to have a larger turnout due to the curiousity factor. A couple of non-WFFs stood out. There is enough talent within 30-45 minutes of the field to roster a very strong rising U14 ECNL team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X