Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You suggested they're all playing D1; they are not. Almost all are crappy D1 too. You even threw Brown in there when only ONE player is there and soccer isn't what gets you in.

not the op
    Can you please tell us how someone saying "more than half" is met by your response of "You suggested they're all playing D1". Can you not follow what he's saying, or in your anticipation to respond, did you forget to actually read what he typed?

Comment

I think the original post was talking about girls recruiting. So if you take a look at the list of 7 girls you will see that it was a true statement the more than half GIRLS are at D1. Pay attention to the question at hand

Comment

prior post - you did a nice job selectively picking where last year's class is. I added in RPI where appropriate
        ow communicates the college commitments on the boys side. dont see anything regarding the girls college commitments for this year. the girls are secondary at this club!

Comment

ow communicates the college commitments on the boys side. dont see anything regarding the girls college commitments for this year. the girls are secondary at this club!
          duh. where have you been the last 10+ years?

Comment

Thanks Sherlock

OW dad

Comment

Don't worry, we're planning something special for the girls.

Comment

Don't worry, we're planning something special for the girls.
                ow management throws a party when there checks are cashed.

Comment

ow management throws a party when there checks are cashed.
                  Oakwood has like 500 total kids in the entire club. Do you really think R and D are getting rich off that low of a number? Gimme a break people. I bet FSA has 500 on the boys side alone. CFC prob has 2k+ !!!

Comment

Oakwood has like 500 total kids in the entire club. Do you really think R and D are getting rich off that low of a number? Gimme a break people. I bet FSA has 500 on the boys side alone. CFC prob has 2k+ !!!
                    does not matter how many kids you have in a program. why cant they support and promote the girls side the same way as the boys.

the girls are the ugly step child to the boys at ow!

Comment

does not matter how many kids you have in a program. why cant they support and promote the girls side the same way as the boys.

the girls are the ugly step child to the boys at ow!
                      Go easy, I’m sure a few of them are cute.

Comment

Go easy, I’m sure a few of them are cute.
                        the boys with the manbuns?

Comment

the boys with the manbuns?
                          Some of the moms are sporting diks

Comment

Some of the moms are sporting diks
                            Sounds like you got a surprise from one of them. Enjoy that schlong much?

Comment

Is it true that Oakwood is giving up GDA for ECNL2?

Comment

Is it true that Oakwood is giving up GDA for ECNL2?
                                Yes, Bigfoot told me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X