Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are all the Timbers HS Girls Teams?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    CU ECNL teams couldn't beat a last place Connecticut ECNL team. You know, Connecticut, a youth soccer haven.
    That's funny, somebody from Oregon talking smack about another States soccer scene.

Comment

Nice cherry pick... I mean that cu team is 2-1 now in their first three games. That's just awful. I bet that Connecticut team would spank all over TA teams. But we'd never know because all you'll be playing are each other, you know, Bend Timbers, Eugene Timbers, West Side Timbers, East side Timbers, you get the picture. You'll be playing those same teams for the next 4 - 5 years. Have fun.
      So funny that you can cherry pick a TA team, but cry foul when someone else does the same thing? And who are those two wins over? Oh right, Utah and Idaho.

Comment

That's funny, somebody from Oregon talking smack about another States soccer scene.
        It just shows you how bad it is here and how f'in stupid it was to add two ECNL teams rather than one. But don't tell that to the ECNL supporters, they think that since there mediocre dd made a team, that she must be elite.

Comment

It just shows you how bad it is here and how f'in stupid it was to add two ECNL teams rather than one. But don't tell that to the ECNL supporters, they think that since there mediocre dd made a team, that she must be elite.
          First off, there's more than two ECNL teams and it would be impossible to just have "one"... rookie.

Comment

So funny that you can cherry pick a TA team, but cry foul when someone else does the same thing? And who are those two wins over? Oh right, Utah and Idaho.
            Lets see.... Play Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Conn.

Play Eastside, Bend, Medford, Eugene.

Yea, I think I'd go with playing teams from out of state on a consistent basis over playing the same old teams over and over and over and over.

Comment

First off, there's more than two ECNL teams and it would be impossible to just have "one"... rookie.
              There's more than two in Portland? Wow, news to me and to everyone else. Dumbass.

Comment

Lets see.... Play Utah, Colorado, Idaho, Conn.

Play Eastside, Bend, Medford, Eugene.

Yea, I think I'd go with playing teams from out of state on a consistent basis over playing the same old teams over and over and over and over.
                Why, so your dd can get the Lewis and Clark offer she was destined to get regardless of where she plays?

Comment

There's more than two in Portland? Wow, news to me and to everyone else. Dumbass.
                  Why yes, there's two U14, two U15, two U16, two U17 and two U18. That equals ten teams. That's ten ECNL teams in Portland. Not one, not two, but ten. There's two clubs and ten teams.... Dumbass.

Comment

Why, so your dd can get the Lewis and Clark offer she was destined to get regardless of where she plays?
                    Yes, you got me, that's it.

Comment

Maybe news to you, not news to everyone else.

Comment

You must be from Gresham or the Couv.

Comment

You must be from Gresham or the Couv.
                          You should start sending up smoke signals to the rest of the village that there are more than two ECNL teams. So they don't look so stupid when they start trash talking.

Comment

Why yes, there's two U14, two U15, two U16, two U17 and two U18. That equals ten teams. That's ten ECNL teams in Portland. Not one, not two, but ten. There's two clubs and ten teams.... Dumbass.
                            Which is five too many.

Comment

Which is five too many.
                              Especially when you have a total of about 12-15 girls at each age group who can play at an elite level.

Comment

Which is five too many.
                                Or we could add another 5 and then maybe your dd can get on a team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X