Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Training recommendations

Looking for recommendations for a soccer trainer. I have found a few online, but there isn't much info about them out there, and would like to find someone with a good reputation. Has anyone here had their kid work with one that they really like/dislike?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking for recommendations for a soccer trainer. I have found a few online, but there isn't much info about them out there, and would like to find someone with a good reputation. Has anyone here had their kid work with one that they really like/dislike?
    Victor Garcette. Best ever.

Comment

Victor Garcette. Best ever.
      LOL
      This is the kind of response one should expect when someone asks a dumb question on TS.

Comment

LOL
        This is the kind of response one should expect when someone asks a dumb question on TS.
        And what is not considered a "dumb" question? Looked to me like someone was just asking for a recommendation or advice and opinions.

Comment

And what is not considered a "dumb" question? Looked to me like someone was just asking for a recommendation or advice and opinions.
          Oh it's a good question, just not a good question for TS. You must be new. It's best to ask teammates parents, coaches, .... just not TS.

Comment

TS is not the place to look. I know a few great trainers, but I am nice and I like them, so I would never post their names or contact info here. Ask your teammates and coaches for recommendations.

Comment

Look for a patch and foam finger. If they have both, you are golden.

Comment

Look for a patch and foam finger. If they have both, you are golden.
                ECNL baby!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It depends on where you live..

Comment

Actually

one name has come up, over and over.

From the likes of Messi, Beckham, Zidane no less.

The name of the trainer? "Wall"

From a Ball and a Wall.

You can't afford not to follow the advice of the best who have played the game.

Unless you can afford to waste your money on someone who says they know better and know how to 'train' your kid.

Oregon Youth Soccer.

Comment

one name has come up, over and over.
                      From the likes of Messi, Beckham, Zidane no less.
                      The name of the trainer? "Wall"
                      From a Ball and a Wall.
                      You can't afford not to follow the advice of the best who have played the game.
                      Unless you can afford to waste your money on someone who says they know better and know how to 'train' your kid.

Oregon Youth Soccer.

something like this
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smusSt-MPs8

Comment

exactly

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X