Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Garcette a Washington Timbers coach?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was surprised when I saw this and asked one of the families I know from that team. They said most the parents were happy Victor was going to coach them, and they were happy about the move.

My question then is what did Garen do that they didn't want him to coach that boys team again next year. Him leaving I believe was because they weren't bringing him back on the boys side.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Confirmed. Victor is taking over B99 Reds. Garen is going to Nemesis to coach G00 "A" team for Tina.
      why isn't Tina coaching the 00's?

Comment

Washington Timbers is getting desperate to take on a horrible coach like him. At least there shouldn't be any young girls on the team.
        You are publicly slandering a person in a manner that could affect his ability to gain future employment. You do realize that every time you visit or post to this site there is a lot of information logged from your computer. Even if you have privacy software.

It's not hard to get host sites to release this information.

Comment

why isn't Tina coaching the 00's?
          Wait for it.

Comment

You are publicly slandering a person in a manner that could affect his ability to gain future employment. You do realize that every time you visit or post to this site there is a lot of information logged from your computer. Even if you have privacy software.

Unless you know his history, both past and recently, I wouldn't be so quick to defend him.
            With a comprehensive background check required under the new current laws, his previous inappropriate behavior should effect his ability to coach youth soccer.
            He may have had a name change or two, but Zebras don't change their stripes.

Comment

Its only slander if it isn't true. Did the Timbers management do any bona fide background checks? What are their employment standards?

Comment

Its only slander if it isn't true. Did the Timbers management do any bona fide background checks? What are their employment standards?
                Well, unless you are an attorney or want to hire one and burn tens of thousands of dollars I'd avoid anything that even sort of looks like slander.

I don't care what the truth is in any situation, it will cost you a fortune to build a case to prove that it is true. Meanwhile, you want to take six weeks of your life to build your defense?

Maybe you are independently wealthy and have a lot of money and don't mind spending it on this. Probably better things to spend $60,000 on.

Our court systems are plagued by the burdens of costs of the process. That is why there are such a high percentage of settlements.

Comment

Well, unless you are an attorney or want to hire one and burn tens of thousands of dollars I'd avoid anything that even sort of looks like slander.

I don't care what the truth is in any situation, it will cost you a fortune to build a case to prove that it is true. Meanwhile, you want to take six weeks of your life to build your defense?

Maybe you are independently wealthy and have a lot of money and don't mind spending it on this. Probably better things to spend $60,000 on.

Our court systems are plagued by the burdens of costs of the process. That is why there are such a high percentage of settlements.
                  It also costs lots of money to sue someone for slander. And you have to prove that it is false.

Comment

"I don't care what the truth is"...speaks volumes. Check the old TS links about the biter and his long sordid history. Better yet consider a criminal background check...a necessary vetting process.

Comment

"I don't care what the truth is"...speaks volumes. Check the old TS links about the biter and his long sordid history. Better yet consider a criminal background check...a necessary vetting process.
                      Says the FC Portland parent. Background checks did a hell of a lot there huh?

Comment

My question then is what did Garen do that they didn't want him to coach that boys team again next year. Him leaving I believe was because they weren't bringing him back on the boys side.
                        Bingo. Quite a bit.

But at least there is a home for coaches like that.....

Comment

Says the FC Portland parent. Background checks did a hell of a lot there huh?
                          or Eastside Timbers for the coach last year

Comment

or Eastside Timbers for the coach last year
                            or the Crossfire coach from this fall

Comment

Seriously? Shirley you're not so stupid as to believe what you type, lol.

A shame Garen left. Imo, he was the best coach in the club. Good ol' Sunny still ****ing **** up.

Sunny may be a good coach but he aint worth a **** for a DOC.

What happened to the turf field ground being broke 1st of May? I went & looked at the equipment they have parked @ Harmony & it's all old junk. How much do you wanna bet they put that stuff there to pacify parents, donors', etc. to make it look like the fields are moving forward.

This is why it sucked that the Timbers merged with WSA. It just took our only other choice away unless we want to drive.
                              We're not going across the river & the age group my daughter plays, their parents are frickin' psychotic.

Comment

Seriously? Shirley you're not so stupid as to believe what you type, lol.

A shame Garen left. Imo, he was the best coach in the club. Good ol' Sunny still ****ing **** up.

Sunny may be a good coach but he aint worth a **** for a DOC.

What happened to the turf field ground being broke 1st of May? I went & looked at the equipment they have parked @ Harmony & it's all old junk. How much do you wanna bet they put that stuff there to pacify parents, donors', etc. to make it look like the fields are moving forward.

This is why it sucked that the Timbers merged with WSA. It just took our only other choice away unless

we want to drive

We're not going across the river & the age group my daughter plays, their parents are frickin' psychotic.

WSA going bankrupt and the timbers not being able to afford WSA debt was the reason for the merger. As for your take on the equipment at Harmony you must of been on WSA board. You really shouldn't bash people your affraid to talk to .

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X