Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Besides the two injured we also had several miss the weekend due to basketball.
    And to top it off we had another three on vacation and one girl that was under the weather.

Comment

Sounds like things aren't all rainbows and unicorns with the BSC/TT team. 3 best players moved to FC this weekend...
      FC? Why on earth would they go there? Wow the decisions this group make are perplexing to say the least.

Comment

Enough FC PDX

And to top it off we had another three on vacation and one girl that was under the weather.
        And then one little girl was at the market and one went to grandmas house and the other...

Comment

Looked to us like two best players were still there.
          This is getting old with "two best players"! We our on same team, I know who you are , you can tell me at practice you were kidding with this .. But give me a break that your daughter is considered the best. Done with this crap!

Comment

Sounds like things aren't all rainbows and unicorns with the BSC/TT team. 3 best players moved to FC this weekend...
            The 3 you refer to were never on TT. They stayed with BSC. Maybe they were the best, maybe not. They are 12.

Comment

The 3 you refer to were never on TT. They stayed with BSC. Maybe they were the best, maybe not. They are 12.
              Interesting. I'd heard all but one left for HSC. Hopefully they will be a nice addition to FCP. Like you said, these are 12yr old girls. I wish the best for all these soccer girls, regardless. I wish the best for TT also. They are all good kids who work hard and love soccer. Doesn't really matter which club they play at - except on game day!

Comment

FC parents are so funny. Does everyone else on the team agree with this assessment? Are you positive they are your top two? So dang funny!!!!!!
                FC Portland is imploding at a lot of age levels.

Comment

Keep dreaming. Going from strength to strength more like.

Comment

Keep dreaming. Going from strength to strength more like.
                    Not really...

Comment

It's been building for years.

Comment

They need a fresh re-brand and to distance themselves from UofP. The relationship is hurting both of them.

Comment

They need a fresh re-brand and to distance themselves from UofP. The relationship is hurting both of them.
                          It's just a marketing deal. It works because parents aren't very educated.

Comment

FC? Why on earth would they go there? Wow the decisions this group make are perplexing to say the least.
                            You're believing what you read on TS, the decisions that you are making are perplexing to say the least.

Comment

It's just a marketing deal. It works because parents aren't very educated.
                              Explanation please? Appears to be more than marketing with coaches spending time with both programs.

Comment

Explanation please? Appears to be more than marketing with coaches spending time with both programs.
                                Both programs are struggling. UofP is really struggling. I think it's time for some fresh blood in the coaching ranks. Portland could easily bring in a big time quality coach.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X