X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    BSC will be number 1 in this age group.
    BSC is already the frontrunner for most annoying parents in the age group. That'll last.....2 years? Till all their players end up at FC, THUSC, or WST.

Comment

BSC is already the frontrunner for most annoying parents in the age group. That'll last.....2 years? Till all their players end up at FC, THUSC, or WST.
      Easy now. I posted the original "BSC will be number 1" comment. BSC was a random club name. I don't have a dd there but she has played against BSC teams, and we have nothing but respect for the club. They teach soccer, you don't see diving or intentional fouling. The parents (at least at the older ages) are very respectful and even somewhat knowledgeable as compared to many of the other teams we faced. And some of the moms are hot.

Comment

Easy now. I posted the original "BSC will be number 1" comment. BSC was a random club name. I don't have a dd there but she has played against BSC teams, and we have nothing but respect for the club. They teach soccer, you don't see diving or intentional fouling. The parents (at least at the older ages) are very respectful and even somewhat knowledgeable as compared to many of the other teams we faced. And some of the moms are hot.
        What a strange post. The poster picked BSC as a "random club" and claims to have no ties to them. Yet they then turn into a commercial for BSC . . . and then gets a little creepy at the end.

Clearly this poster has some association with BSC.. If nothing else hitting on the mom's of the players.

Comment

Been to a few THUSC practices, bunch of new girls and the team looks strong.

Hard to compare with other clubs, but THUSC was a strong as U10 and their roster got much stronger.

Bring on BSC! :)

Comment

Been to a few THUSC practices, bunch of new girls and the team looks strong.

Hard to compare with other clubs, but THUSC was a strong as U10 and their roster got much stronger.

Bring on BSC! :)
            Its hard to really judge this age group before the season starts because of all the turnover that happens. If i had to take a stab at it the top 5 would be:
            1. Washington Timbers
            2. VFC
            3. Sherwood fusion
            4. Thusc
            5. United SA

Comment

Its hard to really judge this age group before the season starts because of all the turnover that happens. If i had to take a stab at it the top 5 would be:
              1. Washington Timbers
              2. VFC
              3. Sherwood fusion
              4. Thusc
              5. United SA
              agreed............THUSC might move up one spot but Washington Timbers are hands down the top team.

Comment

1. Washington Timbers
                2. VFC
                3. Sherwood fusion
                4. Thusc
                5. United SA
                VFC Did not have a strong bench at 8v8, huge drop in talent. So how will they have a strong 11v11 team?

Comment

VFC Did not have a strong bench at 8v8, huge drop in talent. So how will they have a strong 11v11 team?
                  This is what makes rating them from u10-u11 hard. I went mainly on what I saw last year. And VFC seemed to be fairly consistent and strong. One thing though we don't know if they managed to recruit and pick up some solid players to fill out their holes they had last year. Or I should say I personally have no idea if they did.

Comment

I heard CFC picked up a strong group of girls, they will be a big surprise.

Comment

I know it's fun to speculate at this point, but truth is it very well may all blow up in the fall. We have no idea how the new teams and coaches sync and develop...of those already ranked at top 5. Foremost, you have to consider that a couple teams from FCPDX, Eugene, CFC, ET, etc. will put forward challengers for the top.

Comment

I know it's fun to speculate at this point, but truth is it very well may all blow up in the fall. We have no idea how the new teams and coaches sync and develop...of those already ranked at top 5. Foremost, you have to consider that a couple teams from FCPDX, Eugene, CFC, ET, etc. will put forward challengers for the top.
                        Agree, Its really tough at this age. I will say if you break it down by area/region it might help. In vancouver there is no question Washington Timbers red is above everyone. On the east/northeast side of portland Eastside will be the strongest. It sounds like down south there will be a few good teams, and on the westside I would give it a close match between thusc and sherwood. Which is how i got the top 5 I did above.

Comment

1. Washington Timbers
                          2. VFC
                          3. Sherwood fusion
                          4. Thusc
                          5. United SA
                          I think a lot of those United SA girls ended up at CFC. CFC has two new teams at U11 girls.

Comment

Eugene will most likely be in top 5. A strong team this year with a new strong coach in Lauren Hanson. Hard to tell how they translate from 8v8 to 11v11 w/such a small talent pool... WT prob #1!

Comment

Agree, Its really tough at this age. I will say if you break it down by area/region it might help. In vancouver there is no question Washington Timbers red is above everyone. On the east/northeast side of portland Eastside will be the strongest. It sounds like down south there will be a few good teams, and on the westside I would give it a close match between thusc and sherwood. Which is how i got the top 5 I did above.
                              Out of curiosity, why Sherwood? They aren't known as a club that consistently produces strong teams year in and year out. Maybe they got something special this year?

Comment

Out of curiosity, why Sherwood? They aren't known as a club that consistently produces strong teams year in and year out. Maybe they got something special this year?
                                In the summer tournaments last year they were fairly strong, and if i remember right didn't they win the OPL directors cup last year over thusc and United SA. Now I don't know if their better players are heading to Westside or not, I'm just going off of what they did last year

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X