High School Soccer Coaching

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like people have tried to give honest feedback to your question. It seems like it might be a trick question though? Or you were hoping for a different response?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You are honestly stupid for asking the question you asked. And then kept asking after people answered you. You know why people look at you with irritated looks when you keep asking questions when in a public forum? It's because people hate people like you.
      Boy, lot of hate and negativity inside of you. It's really probably not healthy for you. Happy Thanksgiving.

Comment

Seems like people have tried to give honest feedback to your question. It seems like it might be a trick question though? Or you were hoping for a different response?
        Think of it as more of an experiment.

Comment

Are there people that actually disagree that the best kids should play the meaningful minutes in varsity soccer high school games? Or do they just think their kid is I n the top 13 or so that get any meaningful playing time (and the coach doesn't?) This is a serious question. If you think the lesser quality players should play when the game is on the line, why is that? I really am curious and not wanting to be a jerk.
          I just don't get how you can put the words "meanining" and "soccer high school games" together.

Comment

Stay out of the way and let my scientific temperature taking occur. It's quite telling. Taking the temperature the old fashioned way is awkward and smells funny but I'm here to say it's the best for my purposes. I will reveal the details in time. For now I'm just enjoying myself.

Comment

Stay out of the way and let my scientific temperature taking occur. It's quite telling. Taking the temperature the old fashioned way is awkward and smells funny but I'm here to say it's the best for my purposes. I will reveal the details in time. For now I'm just enjoying myself.
              There was one?

Comment

Gay much?

Comment

A high school coach rosters 20 players. He plays 11 "starters" without fail every game, all who almost always play the entire game. One or two other players see some playing time occasionally, but very limited. The remaining 6 or 7 players maybe see some playing time but only when the game is well in hand. Their total time is probably not more than 60 - 70 minutes at best over the course 15 plus games. Most games they never see the field. They are all capable players, maybe not as strong as the "starters", but perfectly capable club level players. The team wins a lot because it is loaded with talent relative to most other high school teams.

I am curious if people feel this represents good coaching and leadership.
                  This could be about Kat Mertz at U of O, except they don't win

Comment

This could be about Kat Mertz at U of O, except they don't win
                    I bet the OP is really a parent of a UO player and they threw that winning part in as a red herring.

Comment

A high school coach rosters 20 players. He plays 11 "starters" without fail every game, all who almost always play the entire game. One or two other players see some playing time occasionally, but very limited. The remaining 6 or 7 players maybe see some playing time but only when the game is well in hand. Their total time is probably not more than 60 - 70 minutes at best over the course 15 plus games. Most games they never see the field. They are all capable players, maybe not as strong as the "starters", but perfectly capable club level players. The team wins a lot because it is loaded with talent relative to most other high school teams.

I am curious if people feel this represents good coaching and leadership.
                      Please don't start any new threads. TS is bad enough without you asking stupid questions.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X