X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle.
    If your aunt did not have balls she would be you.

Comment

If your aunt did not have balls she would be you.
      If you won't tell anyone I have a wooden d(i)ck, I won't tell anyone that you have slivers in your mouth.

Comment

If you won't tell anyone I have a wooden d(i)ck, I won't tell anyone that you have slivers in your mouth.
        I think you are mistaking me for your Uncle Bob.

Comment

If Sinclair played for USA she would surpass Milbrett in goals and assist.
          Sinclair at 147 international goals already has way more goals than Milbrett who has 100. Sinclair has a decent shot to pass Mia Hamm (158) but she's about 30 behind Wambach who is still adding to her total.

Comment

I know the last two of you just came here to argue and spew facts you found on the internet. However (as usual), you've lost sight of the title of this thread.

Nobody give a rats behind about anything in this thread unless they came from Oregon (not even SW Washington).

Put the blinders back on and stay the course.

Comment

Originally posted by Marbull View Post
              I know the last two of you just came here to argue and spew facts you found on the internet. However (as usual), you've lost sight of the title of this thread.

Nobody give a rats behind about anything in this thread unless they came from Oregon (not even SW Washington).

My mistake. I thought University of Portland was an Oregon team.

Also it is not like people stay on topic with these threads anyways so STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Marbull View Post

Wrong thread. Maybe you meant take the blinders off. Oregon teams, not players.

Comment

If Oregon teams:

Milbrett, Verloo, Rapinoe or Sinclair for the women (depends on what one is looking for.)

Keller for the men.

Oregon team/player:

Milbrett

Keller

Comment

If Oregon teams:

Milbrett, Verloo, Rapinoe or Sinclair for the women (depends on what one is looking for.)

Keller for the men.

Oregon team/player:

Milbrett

Keller
                    Verloo in the same group as Milbrett, Rapinoe, and Sinclair?

Comment

Maybe define (from Oregon) it more as went to High School here. At least thats where most become widely known around the state (before the internet).

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X