Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help a soccer family out!

Cfc, Salem and the whole soccer community lost a beautiful soul way to soon. The family could use all the financial help they can get.

http://www.gofundme.com/h3my0s?fb_ac...ref_map=%5B%5D

How tragic! My condolences to her family.

Comment

I can't imagine the pain. So incredibly sad.

Comment

Beautiful young lady and a reminder to all of us that soccer may be a part of our lives but at the end of the day it is all about family. The rest is simply noise. I am teared up by this family's tragic loss!

Comment

She died from an infection? How awful and sad. Puts things in perspective.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            She died from an infection? How awful and sad. Puts things in perspective.
            About 14 years ago, my boss lost her son to an infection. It happened overhight. Conicidentally, he was a soccer player as well and about the same age as this girl. I can't imagine going through that as a parent.

Comment

Uh Marbull?

Yhoo Marbull...you keep telling us here how proud you are of your financial success do ya think you can share some of that with this family?

Comment

I couldn't even imagine.

I don't know this family but put $50 in the hat. Funeral costs are a real kick in the stomach when you are down.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X