Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank You!

I attend close to 100 youth soccer games a year. I'm addicted and love watching my kids play. They have learned so much. I have too.

I've learned that competition is a good thing. That other teams have great kids and great parents. I have met awesome parents and coaches from all of our rival teams and clubs. There are times when frustration takes over and negativity happens. It's OK. It doesn't mean that people, clubs, teams are bad or have hatred. We all love our kids.

Thank you to all of the parents that have been so great. Wins/losses it doesn't matter. Continue to meet and respect each other. It's a pretty cool thing. Thanks!

Ahhh.... thank you and your welcome.

Comment

On behalf of all a-hole parents here who try to make a rotten experience for all youth soccer parents, I hate to see that we have failed with you. We tried to make it miserable. Clearly, we did not succeed. I hope you keep coming back so that we can make your experiences negative ones. We will not give up.

Comment

+1 ~ nm

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        On behalf of all a-hole parents here who try to make a rotten experience for all youth soccer parents, I hate to see that we have failed with you. We tried to make it miserable. Clearly, we did not succeed. I hope you keep coming back so that we can make your experiences negative ones. We will not give up.
        asdfsdg

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          I attend close to 100 youth soccer games a year. I'm addicted and love watching my kids play. They have learned so much. I have too.

I've learned that competition is a good thing. That other teams have great kids and great parents. I have met awesome parents and coaches from all of our rival teams and clubs. There are times when frustration takes over and negativity happens. It's OK. It doesn't mean that people, clubs, teams are bad or have hatred. We all love our kids.

Thank you to all of the parents that have been so great. Wins/losses it doesn't matter. Continue to meet and respect each other. It's a pretty cool thing. Thanks!
          With marijuana legal in Oregon now, I expect many more of these type of posts on TS.

Comment

LOL. Perhaps the clubs should give out free marijuana to the parents of the Aug-Dec kids who are freaking out that their kids aren't going to have an advantage anymore when we go to birth year. Oh wait, maybe that will just make them more paranoid....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X