Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Right now? Zero. Top D1 offer however. And free public education where our graduates go to Ivys, Duke, Wake, Stanford (two kids committed to baseball scholarships), and other top schools. Didn't need $16k per year to achieve our goals. And just because I'm sure you've never visited Johns Hopkins, it's a great school located in a rough part of Baltimore. Not horrible, however you don't walk around campus after dark without security nearby. Just down the street from Notre Dame. Not THAT Notre Dame but another one.
    Thanks, but I have no interest to moving out to West Linn.

Jesuit, OES, and Catlin all offer a better education than West Linn.

Comment

Thanks, but I have no interest to moving out to West Linn.

Jesuit, OES, and Catlin all offer a better education than West Linn.
      LO and WL offer better educations than any of those schools. And for nothing more than what you already pay for your taxes. Oh, and thanks for subsidizing our costs.

Comment

LO and WL offer better educations than any of those schools. And for nothing more than what you already pay for your taxes. Oh, and thanks for subsidizing our costs.
        Weed Linn and isn't LO the school just had to forfeit a football game this weekend? Lakeridge?? Is that the school that had all of the issues with their football team last year and a few hazing incidents.

LO is such a great school that one of your star basketball players tried to transfer into Jesuit, but did not qualify academically.

And you are welcome for the subsidies.

Comment

http://www.katu.com/news/local/West-...330011501.html

Comment

Ha ha. Go pick on WL. It still doesn't cover the fact that LO is so much better than Jesuit. Go pay your $16k per year. We stand on our own. And stop replying to your own posts.

Comment

????

I saw a wrapper on the floor at Jesuit and it made me sick to my stomach
              Public school attempt at humor?

Comment

Catholics pointing out sexual abuse of minors? Really, is this a road you want to go down?

Comment

Jesuit students, sports, etc...

No they do not, sorry. Happy to pay my Jesuit tuition - not only an academic education but a faith-based moral education, required community service without the nonsense of public education.

Comment

Public school attempt at humor?
                    Catholics don't use wrappers. Don't believe in birth control.

Comment

"the nonsense of public education"

Comment

Catholics pointing out sexual abuse of minors? Really, is this a road you want to go down?
                        Pretty funny. You don't hear about it at Jesuit because they cover it up, move the teacher to another school, .... It's the Catholic way.

Comment

No they do not, sorry. Happy to pay my Jesuit tuition - not only an academic education but a faith-based moral education, required community service without the nonsense of public education.
                          Rationalizations are more important than sex. Try going a day without a big juicy rationalization. Hey, it isn't a lie if you really believe it.

Comment

https://matrixbob.files.wordpress.co...pg?w=562&h=600

Comment

Faith based and moral eh?

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/catho...?cb=1360794472

Comment

Good lesson here, those who live in glass houses shouldn't cast stones.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X