Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesuit students, sports, etc..

Ok folks here is your thread for all the Jesuit talks; players, teams, SAT scores, blah, blah, blah. Have fun.

Wait I'll start...... Jesuit kids are the brightest.... there you go, run with it. Leave the other threads alone please.

They are really young.

Comment

I'm not sure why the obnoxious Jesuit crowd continues to post elsewhere. All of that money and not a lick of common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I'm not sure why the obnoxious Jesuit crowd continues to post elsewhere. All of that money and not a lick of common sense.
        Yet all that money. Surely, that must irritate you, being so much more intelligent, yet broke. At least you have TS to vent.

Comment

Yet all that money. Surely, that must irritate you, being so much more intelligent, yet broke. At least you have TS to vent.
          I am confused.

I had thought that Camas was by far and away the most superior school in the Oregon/SW Washington area?? Why are we even wasting time talking about Jesuit??? Camas, hands down, was supposed to be the GREATEST HIGH SCHOOL EVER....PERIOD. According to those in the know.

The only thing I really know about Jesuit's women's soccer program this year is that they are young....REALLY young.

Other than that---I don't know what to believe now. I was sold that Camas was the best but now starting to believe that maybe Jesuit is even that much better?

Comment

I am confused.

I had thought that Camas was by far and away the most superior school in the Oregon/SW Washington area?? Why are we even wasting time talking about Jesuit??? Camas, hands down, was supposed to be the GREATEST HIGH SCHOOL EVER....PERIOD. According to those in the know.

The only thing I really know about Jesuit's women's soccer program this year is that they are young....REALLY young.

Other than that---I don't know what to believe now. I was sold that Camas was the best but now starting to believe that maybe Jesuit is even that much better?
            Oh come on Vancouver parent, stop with the crying already. You're Camas envy should be saved for another thread.

Comment

I thought Sherwood was the soccer powerhouse.

Comment

I thought Sherwood was the soccer powerhouse.
                Only club soccer, under the age of 13.

Comment

Don't talk about how bad Sherwood is, lets keep our focus people.

Jesuit will take league and make a good run in the playoffs.

Comment

Jesuit students are 10x better than any other students.

Comment

Jesuit students are 10x better than any other students.
                      I would assume so since most of the kids that are in IB programs around the Portland area are the kids who did not get accepted at Jesuit

Comment

I would assume so since most of the kids that are in IB programs around the Portland area are the kids who did not get accepted at Jesuit
                        You have to apply to get accepted. Duh.

Comment

Guessing you didn't read this post from the High School thread... puts things in perspective.

Just glancing through this school comparison website. Couldn't help but notice that there are a quite a few public schools that are doing just as well or better with overall grade of the school and test scores... and that's even with the added fact that there are a bunch of students that bring down the average test scores at public schools. Jesuit scores a B overall, and like I said many public school test scores for SAT and ACT are right there with them or better.

https://k12.niche.com/jesuit-high-school-beaverton-or/

Just picking a few to compare to... Sunset (A-), LO (A), Lakeridge (A), Beaverton (B), Camas (A), West Linn (A), Grant (B+), Lincoln (A-)... stopped looking up schools...

Comment

Guessing you didn't read this post from the High School thread... puts things in perspective.

Just glancing through this school comparison website. Couldn't help but notice that there are a quite a few public schools that are doing just as well or better with overall grade of the school and test scores... and that's even with the added fact that there are a bunch of students that bring down the average test scores at public schools. Jesuit scores a B overall, and like I said many public school test scores for SAT and ACT are right there with them or better.

Just picking a few to compare to... Sunset (A-), LO (A), Lakeridge (A), Beaverton (B), Camas (A), West Linn (A), Grant (B+), Lincoln (A-)... stopped looking up schools...
                            Where is a ranking system that factors in networking? I've heard Jesuit students have vast networking opportunities. Networking for HS students has proven to be so valuable. It's so important. It makes the $17,500 annual outlay in costs worth it. (that post was TIC in case it wasn't obvious)

Comment

But the Jesuit marketing material says Jesuit is so much better. You don't think they'd lie do you?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X