Scores Updating?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is too funny! Calm down people! I really hope your kids aren't watching you refresh every 5 minutes while pounding on the keyboard. Youth soccer is supposed to be FUN and you should enjoy it while your kid is playing because it wont be long before they quit or move on to other activities.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      They should punish teams that don't enter scores immediately after games. That would teach them a lesson. Automatic forfeit would be a fair result.
      I just went through all of the agegroups and it seems to be OPL clubs that can't seem to get their scores in....no wonder the OPL went under....

Comment

at a minimum. this kind of behavior is bad on so many levels that a forfeiture might not be enough to represent the harm they are causing. Are there any criminal buckets we can contain them in? Prison is not fun, trust me, and if we can get them apprehended and locked up for a while that will probably help alleviate the issues we are facing currently.
        Thank you! Finally someone gets it. Let's clamp down on this behavior and wipe the smug looks off their faces.

Comment

As a Parent of a U16 we have been around a few years. Scores don't mean squat. Life goes on. Take your kid out for a cone and have some laughs. Tomorrow it will be all over.

Comment

As a Parent of a U16 we have been around a few years. Scores don't mean squat. Life goes on. Take your kid out for a cone and have some laughs. Tomorrow it will be all over.
            That's what the losers always say.

Comment

They should punish teams that don't enter scores immediately after games. That would teach them a lesson. Automatic forfeit would be a fair result.
              How do we get this done?

Comment

I don't think anyone realizes just how important this really is. That might be the right way to go.

I have important analytical work that depends on timely input of scores. I need to be able to troll while the losses are fresh. It doesn't have the same affect 24 or 48 hours later.
                I support automatic forfeiture and a $500 fine if scores aren't entered within 2 hours of game completion. This is really important. Let's hit them hard.

Comment

I support automatic forfeiture and a $500 fine if scores aren't entered within 2 hours of game completion. This is really important. Let's hit them hard.
                  Lenny, quit responding to yourself and turn down the music in your parents basement. Your mom has been calling you all night....your social security check came today

Comment

Everyone has mobile phones. Is it really that hard for the managers to send in the game score right after the game? Perhaps while they stand around waiting for the coach's after match talk with the players. I know it doesn't kill us to wait, but it wouldn't kill them to post scores right away.

Comment

Everyone has mobile phones. Is it really that hard for the managers to send in the game score right after the game? Perhaps while they stand around waiting for the coach's after match talk with the players. I know it doesn't kill us to wait, but it wouldn't kill them to post scores right away.
                      You know, I could easily do it after the game. But I have read several fairly mean spirited posts on here about it so I chose to wait. Sorry for the rest of you that aren't jerks.

Honestly though, who really cares. If you are checking on scores same day, you might be a little too concerned about this stuff. Life is short. Enjoy your family and friends and worry less about soccer maybe.

Comment

I don't understand why they don't post updates throughout the games. I mean, we really need to know about how the games are progressing.

Comment

I don't understand why they don't post updates throughout the games. I mean, we really need to know about how the games are progressing.
                          They did in the Spring. Why did it change?

Comment

Don't you follow the oysa Twitter live feed?
                            Live scores and other great info there.

Comment

I have webcams set up and watch all the games live on my wall projector TV. That way I can live blog here and keep up with all the action on split screens.

Comment

What are they going to do make you start your next game with a goal against you for not getting your score in.
                                That would make people more accountable !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X