Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scores Updating?

Why is it taking so long for scores to update this year? I thought they had to be inputted with in 2 hours of the end of the game?

2 days. Get a life - like your manager, who maybe wants to drive home, or eat dinner, or maybe just watch another soccer game before they drop everything to log in and post the scores.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      2 days. Get a life - like your manager, who maybe wants to drive home, or eat dinner, or maybe just watch another soccer game before they drop everything to log in and post the scores.
      Stop making excuses for the Timbers/OYSA, not a good start.

Comment

Why is it taking so long for scores to update this year? I thought they had to be inputted with in 2 hours of the end of the game?
        They shouldn't post scores until U16 anyways

Comment

Stop making excuses for the Timbers/OYSA, not a good start.
          What are they going to do make you start your next game with a goal against you for not getting your score in.

Comment

I enter the scores for our team. It takes one minute tops. Seriously. Not hard.

Comment

I post the scores for my team.

After the game yesterday we were busy working on plans for the next week and figuring out where to eat with two other families. Then I got home and had to race around to get the house clean for an unplanned cocktail party at our house which was a bit of a mess. Got everyone out of the house and remembered to get the scores in late.

Sorry, with three kids going every which way and lots of fun adult activities, I tend to forget.

Hopefully you are able to do your analysis today and I didn't throw you off too much.

I probably will forget again next week, just so you are prepared.

Comment

I post the scores for my team.

After the game yesterday we were busy working on plans for the next week and figuring out where to eat with two other families. Then I got home and had to race around to get the house clean for an unplanned cocktail party at our house which was a bit of a mess. Got everyone out of the house and remembered to get the scores in late.

Sorry, with three kids going every which way and lots of fun adult activities, I tend to forget.

Hopefully you are able to do your analysis today and I didn't throw you off too much.

I probably will forget again next week, just so you are prepared.
                That is outrageous and irresponsible. Do your job. Stop with the excuses. If you can't handle it, maybe you are not the right person for the job.

Comment

They appear to be updating all at once, like tonight, all of the sudden they updated, which makes it seem more like the issue is on OYSA's end. I can't believe that all of the team mangers for the division my kid is in happened to update all at the same time tonight.

Comment

They appear to be updating all at once, like tonight, all of the sudden they updated, which makes it seem more like the issue is on OYSA's end. I can't believe that all of the team mangers for the division my kid is in happened to update all at the same time tonight.
                    Same thing happened last night with the schedules. Nothing is being pushed. They need an IT person.

Comment

Same thing happened last night with the schedules. Nothing is being pushed. They need an IT person.
                      Damn it, why don't they have an IT person on staff on the weekends? This is complete BS. Are we going to put up with this BS? It's stupid and it makes me mad. I have things to do and refreshing my browser every 30 seconds is not on my list. I am so mad I need to go chop some wood.

Comment

They should punish teams that don't enter scores immediately after games. That would teach them a lesson. Automatic forfeit would be a fair result.

Comment

They should punish teams that don't enter scores immediately after games. That would teach them a lesson. Automatic forfeit would be a fair result.
                          at a minimum. this kind of behavior is bad on so many levels that a forfeiture might not be enough to represent the harm they are causing. Are there any criminal buckets we can contain them in? Prison is not fun, trust me, and if we can get them apprehended and locked up for a while that will probably help alleviate the issues we are facing currently.

Comment

Damn it, why don't they have an IT person on staff on the weekends? This is complete BS. Are we going to put up with this BS? It's stupid and it makes me mad. I have things to do and refreshing my browser every 30 seconds is not on my list. I am so mad I need to go chop some wood.
                            Get the Affinity Sports app for your phone. Then you can check while out doing other things, like chopping wood :)

Comment

at a minimum. this kind of behavior is bad on so many levels that a forfeiture might not be enough to represent the harm they are causing. Are there any criminal buckets we can contain them in? Prison is not fun, trust me, and if we can get them apprehended and locked up for a while that will probably help alleviate the issues we are facing currently.
                              I don't think anyone realizes just how important this really is. That might be the right way to go.

I have important analytical work that depends on timely input of scores. I need to be able to troll while the losses are fresh. It doesn't have the same affect 24 or 48 hours later.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X