Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whatever. FCP is the best. We know it. You know it. We are great. You are not.
    Stop it. FCP is on the decline, ECNL sucks, we all know only PCU and westside play possession soccer.

Comment

Stop it. FCP is on the decline, ECNL sucks, we all know only PCU and westside play possession soccer.
      Lol. Hahahahahahahahaha. That's a good one. Hahahaha. You slay me. Hahahaahaha

Comment

I don't even know who is making fun of who anymore. A TS first for me.

Comment

I don't even know who is making fun of who anymore. A TS first for me.
          The general summary is that FCP is a bunch of arrogant a holes (for no reason mind you) and a bunch of uber whack jobs on the sidelines. While they thump their chests, people take well deserved shots at them.

Hope that helps.

Comment

Gist is that WUSC parents are close cousins to Eastside cavemen.

Comment

The general summary is that FCP is a bunch of arrogant a holes (for no reason mind you) and a bunch of uber whack jobs on the sidelines. While they thump their chests, people take well deserved shots at them.

Hope that helps.
              Sounds like you meant to say WUSC.

Comment

Sounds like you meant to say WUSC.
                Nah. It's about FCP. FCP thread was started because of some poor behavior and unwarranted arrogance. FCP didn't like it so started some other threads to deflect the truth, including this one. But at the heart of each is the same message.

Comment

Nah. It's about FCP. FCP thread was started because of some poor behavior and unwarranted arrogance. FCP didn't like it so started some other threads to deflect the truth, including this one. But at the heart of each is the same message.
                  You should call out the matches this took place at. That way it can be dealt with. Instead you are calling out an entire club, which is obviously untrue. My dd has been on a number of teams and I have yet to find an entire set of club parents to be participants of poor behavior or filled with arrogance. This thread reeks of desperation. What? You have no more ammo against ECNL and calling the parents arrogant is your last shot at keeping kids from moving to another club? So lets hear which team, which match or STFU. At least use some creativity when trying to disparage a club. Something that can't easily be debunked from attending a match. I have my gripes with FC, but this is truly futile.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X