Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes. That good-maybe not this week but come college back when college placements are done at U18. FCPortland is the benchmark for Oregon boys club soccer. We all know that. The history,coaching,results all speak for themselves.

Washington Timbers is a looney bin hosted in a pig pen.

We will see your best players in tryouts soon, I'm sure.
    Time to check in Mr Pompous. Winless in7 games! That's a ton of development.....

Comment

Time to check in Mr Pompous. Winless in7 games! That's a ton of development.....
      Says the clown that equates wins with development. How are those WashT HS boys teams doing? Not very good even in 3rd and 4th division are they?

Comment

Says the clown that equates wins with development. How are those WashT HS boys teams doing? Not very good even in 3rd and 4th division are they?
        FCPortland teaches us that wins are not important or meaningful until U23

Comment

FCPortland teaches us that wins are not important or meaningful until U23
          Sounds like FCP and the vantucky timbers have something in common.....

Comment

Sounds like FCP and the vantucky timbers have something in common.....
            That they have relevant teams past U14?

Comment

Fc Portland is a joke when it comes to boys soccer. Washington timbeRs younger boys right now has more promise than the last 10 years of fc portland.

Wst or westside has put more boys players on to top colleges and academies than any other club combined if you don't include washington timbers.

If you don't know that you don't know anything.

FC Portland parents are always a joke. They get suckered into joining that club and development isn't at all a priority. Recruitment is.

Comment

Fc Portland is a joke when it comes to boys soccer. Washington timbeRs younger boys right now has more promise than the last 10 years of fc portland.

Wst or westside has put more boys players on to top colleges and academies than any other club combined if you don't include washington timbers.

If you don't know that you don't know anything.

FC Portland parents are always a joke. They get suckered into joining that club and development isn't at all a priority. Recruitment is.
                The only joke here is the person that posted this garbage ^^^^. Clearly a WashT clown with zero clues.

Comment

Wash T Vs FC Port

The only joke here is the person that posted this garbage ^^^^. Clearly a WashT clown with zero clues.
                  I have no ax to grind here but looking at NWCL saw that the 01 Wash T put 5 past FCP and Westside draw 1-1 with FCP.

Like I said this is just one age group I dont know about the rest.

Comment

I have no ax to grind here but looking at NWCL saw that the 01 Wash T put 5 past FCP and Westside draw 1-1 with FCP.

And what about this group? http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...er=Boys&Age=11

Seems FCP was much stronger. Problem with WashT is that they while they start out with a large group of boys they lose most of them along the way as they don't know how to develop the kids into soccer players.

Comment

When, what age, sex?

Comment

When, what age, sex?
                        01B. One game was during a monsoon and one wasn't.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X