Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My dd in her $60 kicks does just fine making regional pool. Expensive cleats do not make a player better,it comes from within
    No doubt as she's 2 feet taller and 100 lbs heavier than all the other U11's out there. Just wait 'til she quits in a year or two.

Comment

My dd in her $60 kicks does just fine making regional pool. Expensive cleats do not make a player better,it comes from within
      Then she might have made the national pool with the 300$ cleats...

Comment

No doubt as she's 2 feet taller and 100 lbs heavier than all the other U11's out there. Just wait 'til she quits in a year or two.
        Sorry smart ass but no your wrong one of the smallest skinniest kids on your team but thanks for your interest

Comment

HaHaHaHaHa

Comment

Usually expensive boots are worn by players who want to look like they play good.
            Good players may wear expensive boots, but many wear "cheap" boots and make on just fine.
            I'd rather see Jimmy and Suzy play in plain black boots and kick some a** than wear some Super-Memphis-Venom-X-evoMagic-Predator-Fly Solar Hyper yellow boots and can't make a pass or touch worth beans.

Comment

Usually expensive boots are worn by players who want to look like they play good.
              Good players may wear expensive boots, but many wear "cheap" boots and make on just fine.
              I'd rather see Jimmy and Suzy play in plain black boots and kick some a** than wear some Super-Memphis-Venom-X-evoMagic-Predator-Fly Solar Hyper yellow boots and can't make a pass or touch worth beans.
              Amen!

Comment

From what I've seen, all the best players wear the expensive shoes.

Comment

From what I've seen, all the best players wear the expensive shoes.
                  Well that sounds like you need a good pair of glasses

Comment

Well that sounds like you need a good pair of glasses
                    Got brand new ones. 80% off at the Walmart in Gresham. What could possibly go wrong?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X