Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Discovery ECNL 25k per year

If you are a family who likes to travel and support your DD, it's pushing 25k per year. I just did the math post year 1 for us. Of course it's much cheaper if you don't care to watch or don't care to make it a family affair. We do so that is that. It's worth it to us.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are a family who likes to travel and support your DD, it's pushing 25k per year. I just did the math post year 1 for us. Of course it's much cheaper if you don't care to watch or don't care to make it a family affair. We do so that is that. It's worth it to us.
    We were closer to 15k, you must stay at nicer places and travel 1st class.

Comment

I'm getting closer to 20. But it really depends on being saavy with things like the rental car and saying in the nice but not expensive hotels.

If you want to eat at a high end steak house in Seattle you can easily drop a grand on one meal.

It really doesn't matter in the big picture. You can either afford it or not. None of my business.

Comment

Keep lying. We all know a troll when we see one.

Comment

Keep lying. We all know a troll when we see one.
          I think you are the troll... get nasty for no reason. Mean spirited for no reason. My favorite people, not.

Comment

Parent travel should not be part if the conversation.

Comment

D e s p e r a t i o n

lol!

Comment

Ha ha, Angry ECNL Poster is fuming right now. Stomping his feet. "IT'S NOT 25,000. IT'S NOT I TELL YOU. AND WHO CARES HOW I SPEND MY MONEY. ARRRRRRRHHGGGGGGG'

Comment

I'm getting closer to 20. But it really depends on being saavy with things like the rental car and saying in the nice but not expensive hotels.

If you want to eat at a high end steak house in Seattle you can easily drop a grand on one meal.

It really doesn't matter in the big picture. You can either afford it or not. None of my business.
                  Who spends a thousand dollars on one meal? That's crazy.

Comment

Parent travel should not be part if the conversation.
                    I agree. The costs are nonsense. If someone wants to spend money for ecnl whatever the costs are who cares. I will say however, I've been placing girls in college programs for almost 20 years and without ecnl. I would hope that families are doing ecnl for other reasons than to get into college. One day people will wake up and recognize that you don't need a league or a special "machine" to get into college, it's not about the system you are in but about the individual. It comes down to how persistent the individual is.

Comment

Who spends a thousand dollars on one meal? That's crazy.
                      Angry ECNL Poster, that's who. His fat ugly wife inhereted a lot of money so his job is to spend it.

Comment

Angry ECNL Poster, that's who. His fat ugly wife inhereted a lot of money so his job is to spend it.
                        Why are you so angry?

Comment

Why are you so angry?
                          Why are YOU so angry bro?

Comment

D e s p e r a t i o n

lol!
                            Lol! And it bothers you so much you just got to post. The desperation is all on your side my friend.

Comment

Lol! And it bothers you so much you just got to post. The desperation is all on your side my friend.
                              Sorry to dissapointment you. It's called entertainment. You fools are so desperately worked up over ECNL you can't help yourselves. You post all day and night on talking soccer. You openly dissuade players from participating at your clubs while your top players continue to leave.

Lol @ you fools on the sidelines. There's no way you can compete.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X