Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It is a 3 club tournament. How many Westside and Eastside teams made the semi's?
    Vantucky has U11--U13 boys in it. U11 and U12 Girls. And a U15 green team out of 6 teams. So no older teams to speak of at all. And Vantucky is the largest club in the area.

Decent results, but nothing to brag about. Westside looks like they have 6 teams just on the girls side alone.
    I think the Semi final stats were offered up, not to brag, but to respond to some nimrod who suggested that all A players had left the club. It's not complicated reading comprehension. Go back a page or 2 and follow along.

It looks to me like every boys team that entered state cup made the semis... Imagine if they all entered.

Comment

The OYSA state tournament is 10x as strong as ANY OPL tournament. Make no mistake. Oysa is the true state cup.

Comment

Wondering

With all this talk about "C" teams making the semi's, has anyone though for a moment that WT_FC might not be evaluating their players correctly?

Comment

With all this talk about "C" teams making the semi's, has anyone though for a moment that WT_FC might not be evaluating their players correctly?
          It's all politics all the time at WashT

Comment

Actually they are evaluating them correctly.
            I know that is I were a coach I would look at those whacko parents and tell them that this is t the place for you.
            In hindsight 90% of the players that leave have parents that are crazy. What's even more funny is that half of those parents that leave vantucky timbers end up at a third club the following year. I'm sure it's no biggie.....vantucky timbers lose a few and gain a few each year....either way they are stil competitive

Comment

Actually they are evaluating them correctly.
              I know that is I were a coach I would look at those whacko parents and tell them that this is t the place for you.
              In hindsight 90% of the players that leave have parents that are crazy. What's even more funny is that half of those parents that leave vantucky timbers end up at a third club the following year. I'm sure it's no biggie.....vantucky timbers lose a few and gain a few each year....either way they are stil competitive
              Lost over 250 net in the last 2 years alone. And more to leave next week.

Comment

Turf

I thought this was a discussion about Harmony turf.

Comment

I thought this was a discussion about Harmony turf.
                  It is, or was. The "turf" fiasco is emblematic of the issues surrounding **FC and thus the continuing references to the previous and projected exodus of players.

Comment

It is, or was. The "turf" fiasco is emblematic of the issues surrounding **FC and thus the continuing references to the previous and projected exodus of players.
                    No club owns their own turf so how is it a fiasco for washT? from my view, washT is just trying to accomplish something that no other can. doesn't sound like a simple task. I hardly blame them for trying, and hope they pull it off. it would certainly be great for their club, but also good for the rest of us.

Comment

No club owns their own turf so how is it a fiasco for washT? from my view, washT is just trying to accomplish something that no other can. doesn't sound like a simple task. I hardly blame them for trying, and hope they pull it off. it would certainly be great for their club, but also good for the rest of us.
                      Not everything concerning WashT is a fiasco. Sometimes it's a debacle.

Comment

Not everything concerning WashT is a fiasco. Sometimes it's a debacle.
                        It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham.

Comment

And just who is "the rest of us"?, that will benefit.

Comment

And just who is "the rest of us"?, that will benefit.
                            Those who have white away kits and don't like mud stains.

Comment

6 wt fc teams made oregon state cup semis... and that's with majority of boys teams not entered due to HS ball. So...
                              OYSA State cups are a joke since the split.

Comment

Turf

Not a sarcastic answer.

I think it's a brilliant plan. Get the turf installed so field rental is no longer needed, but continue to charge the turf fee we pay now to recoup cost of turf, lights and installation. Then start over and expand. This club is going to be the premier destination for the Portland Metro area.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X