Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FCP ECNL has always been open to playing any C team or bronze level squad. Not anyone who might win.
    Seems fair considering the 4th place OYSA finish.

Comment

'01 Girls

FCP has always been open to playing anyone that wants to play, provided they have at least some level of skill. Guess that leaves Thornz Asylum out.
      That's a really good come back ! FCP mom always has good come backs.

Comment

FCP has always been open to playing anyone that wants to play, provided they have at least some level of skill. Guess that leaves Thornz Asylum out.
        Thorns have tried to schedule a friendly twice at Providence Park. Both time were turned down. We all know why

Comment

Thorns have tried to schedule a friendly twice at Providence Park. Both time were turned down. We all know why
          Yes, because at the last minute Thornz couldn't get a roster together to play the game. That's two forfeit wins for FCP.

Comment

Thorns eager to play FCP but never offered to play CU 01’s. Wonder why...

Comment

'01 Girls

Calm down Testy. You must be one of those “certain families.” Not interested in a team that had to take three tries to beat Eugene but thanks anyway.
              Again Big talker. Talk is cheap on an Anonymous site. Give me your DD club and I'll make the call and we will set something up ! Don't worry about how many times we played Eugene or who has beaten us you worry about getting me your contact !

Comment

Again Big talker. Talk is cheap on an Anonymous site. Give me your DD club and I'll make the call and we will set something up ! Don't worry about how many times we played Eugene or who has beaten us you worry about getting me your contact !
                Instead of calling me you oughta call the 02 parents on your team and apologize for dragging them down. Fly all the way to Hawaii and can’t even score one goal. Even Eugene did better than that. Your 01 is an anchor dragging down a team that could have been playing on the last day in Hawaii if they were smart like Vancouver.

Comment

Thorns Academy offered a friendly with FC Portland ECNL? Why didn’t they accept?

Comment

The inevitable loss would be bad for recruiting.

Comment

Thorns Academy offered a friendly with FC Portland ECNL? Why didn’t they accept?
                      Because Thornz bailed at the last minute. Something about not having enough girls to form a roster for the game. Evidently they are still cold calling rec player all over the city looking for some suckers, er I mean "talent".

Comment

Instead of calling me you oughta call the 02 parents on your team and apologize for dragging them down. Fly all the way to Hawaii and can’t even score one goal. Even Eugene did better than that. Your 01 is an anchor dragging down a team that could have been playing on the last day in Hawaii if they were smart like Vancouver.
                        This is harsh. The players and parents are very happy so what do you care?

Comment

Because they would lose to Thorns Academy, CFC or Washington Timbers 02. Pretty simple reason.

Comment

Because they would lose to Thorns Academy, CFC or Washington Timbers 02. Pretty simple reason.
                            Only in your wildest wet dreams. None of those teams could come close to even sniffing a shot on goal vs FCP.

Comment

'01 Girls

Because Thornz bailed at the last minute. Something about not having enough girls to form a roster for the game. Evidently they are still cold calling rec player all over the city looking for some suckers, er I mean "talent".
                              Sure they did !

Comment

Sure they did !
                                Do your research. Thornz Asylum will likely fold up some teams here shortly for lack of players. They can't even give away spots on those teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X