Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's dbags like you that keep more women from coming forward. They'll be accused of lying and rarely see justice from the system. For one very rare instances of false accusations there's 10 times the number of actual assaults. Few will ever be reported.
    Why in the F would she go into a hotel room with him???

Comment

Because she wanted to get it on with him!!!

She just wasnt down for the poop-chute!

Comment

the one thing most share is wealth, which empowers them to commit crimes as no one reports and if they do, they kill reputations and use their power to get out. Look at Cosby, Epstein, politicians all over, and you’ll see why people mistrust and mistreat women even as they are believable like Anita hill and others who got treated like dirt on the stand after saying the truth. Males have the capacity to control situations and in most instances have the upper hand in encounters, powerful men have powerful lawyers and that’s that.
        add Trumpy the clown to this list as well

Comment

funny expression you should learn - no means no. No woman "deserves it" because of how she was dressed or is so drunk she can hardly walk or started making out with someone but changed her mind.

Comment

There was a group of people. Her story reads true to me. Especially coupled with a man with the character to pay of the mother of his first child to stay of her own son's life. Then he has twins with a surrogate mother. Sorry but he has serious narcissism issues which makes it easy to believe he would walk naked into a room where a woman is changing and think he could sodomize her with no consequences.

Comment

It's actually lying scumbags like Christine Blasey Ford that cause people not to believe accusers.
              Amen to that comment.

Comment

funny expression you should learn - no means no. No woman "deserves it" because of how she was dressed or is so drunk she can hardly walk or started making out with someone but changed her mind.
                From my experience, the women were worse than the men when I was growing up!

Comment

the one thing most share is wealth, which empowers them to commit crimes as no one reports and if they do, they kill reputations and use their power to get out. Look at Cosby, Epstein, politicians all over, and you’ll see why people mistrust and mistreat women even as they are believable like Anita hill and others who got treated like dirt on the stand after saying the truth. Males have the capacity to control situations and in most instances have the upper hand in encounters, powerful men have powerful lawyers and that’s that.
                  Your right!
                  But also there are countless women who throw themselves at men, especially powerful ones or celebrities!

Comment

I don't know, I tell my kids no means give the guy a kick in the balls like shooting from the 18 or twist them. I'm sure someone like Ronaldo would stop!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X