Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miramar FC coach Thiago you are disgrace

Leaving a kid unattended and unconscious on the field while you sip your freaking late is the worst behavior I have witnessed in all my years of youth travel soccer. You are a disgrace for the human race and youth soccer. You should be reported and sanctioned

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Leaving a kid unattended and unconscious on the field while you sip your freaking late is the worst behavior I have witnessed in all my years of youth travel soccer. You are a disgrace for the human race and youth soccer. You should be reported and sanctioned
    what happened to the child? Did you bring it up to Alvin?

Comment

Why didn't you say anything while he was in front of you?

Comment

Because its easier to come here and bîtch

Comment

what happened to the child? Did you bring it up to Alvin?
          Same ..., different smell

Comment

Because its easier to come here and bîtch
            Seems you didn't let no one know besides yourself. Need to tell the DOC to make sure doesnt happen again, if no one knows to days after, hard to correct it?

Comment

I was at the game and the injury happened in the first minute of the match. The Miramar player had a clean break on his leg and he was never unconscious. The coach ran onto the field, a parent carried the player to the sideline where he was seen by a trainer. The kid’s parents were in Atlanta and took him to the hospital, where coach met them later that night for his surgery. This is a pretty clear case of defamation of character but GS is a perfect place for that. Coach Thiago even had Palm Beach United make a nice video for the injured boy. He may be many things but an *****hol3 is not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                i was at the game and the injury happened in the first minute of the match. The miramar player had a clean break on his leg and he was never unconscious. The coach ran onto the field, a parent carried the player to the sideline where he was seen by a trainer. The kid’s parents were in atlanta and took him to the hospital, where coach met them later that night for his surgery. This is a pretty clear case of defamation of character but gs is a perfect place for that. Coach thiago even had palm beach united make a nice video for the injured boy. He may be many things but an *****hol3 is not one of them.
                on point exactly how it happened.

Comment

Did you think Tiago was going to leave his wife for you? Let it go lady.

Comment

Rum from Thiago he has He has all the qualities as a bad person and coach

Comment

Rum from Thiago he has He has all the qualities as a bad person and coach
                      Aw man. He’s a great human being.

Comment

Aw man. He’s a great human being.
                        CIM=Clueless in Miramar

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X