Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Placements (Girls Specific)

Looking to gather a list of NH players who are in college, and 2020-21 commits. As the years turn, would want to look into 2022, 2023, etc.

Particularly looking at D1 schools, but if anyone wants to add in others I won't stop them.
    What I know, and please add and correct (I guessed on a few).

CK - (??/Bow) - 2016, UNH

GB - (Stars MA/Derryfield) - 2017, Portland (via Duke)

HH - (??/Londonderry) - 2018, UNH

PL - (Seacoast/Manchester Central) - 2019, Florida State
    SS - (GPS/Bedford) - 2019, UNH
    HL - (Stars MA/Exeter) - 2019, The Citadel
    BC - (GPS/Bedford) - 2019, Merrimack

OS - (Stars MA/Londonderry) - 2020, Wake Forest
    DD - (Stars MA/Londonderry) - 2020, Maine
    LK - (Stars MA/Central Catholic, MA) - 2020, Mass
    MO - (Stars MA/Exeter) - 2020, Mass
    MW - (Stars MA/Litchfield) - 2020, Holy Cross

EF - (Seacoast /Manchester Central) - 2021, Syracuse

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looking to gather a list of NH players who are in college, and 2020-21 commits. As the years turn, would want to look into 2022, 2023, etc.

Particularly looking at D1 schools, but if anyone wants to add in others I won't stop them.

FN Creep!

Comment

Why are you “looking to make a list”? assume your daughter made your list and you are looking to flex.

Comment

Yes, just because it may be public information that doesn't mean it needs to be discussed. Often times parents start threads or insert their kids into conversations, hoping their kids will be praised. It usually doesn't go well and often other kids also get eviscerated. Nor should such a list (if complete, which this one is not) surprise anyone - very few will go to top programs, most will end up mid to low level D1, D2 and D3. Shocking!

Comment

Why are you “looking to make a list”? assume your daughter made your list and you are looking to flex.
          No, she's not on a list. She's not a D1-caliber player.

There has been some discussions on the lack quality of NH players, but then I also keep hearing of players going to, and playing for, some very good programs. I have no idea how many there are out there. But, I'm also curious from 'where' the kids are coming from (Clubs and Schools).

As for the "creep", information is posted by the clubs, by the schools, and other States on this board have similar lists and it's informative. I guess NH is different.

Sorry I asked....

Comment

Why? Because inevitably some dbags will start going after players, saying they're unqualified, won't make it at X school etc. I don't think NH is far off from MA or CT as proxies - a few players will go to top 50 D1, the majority lower D1 and plenty will go to the many good D3s in the NE (because most kids won't go too far from home). One solution is to just use the club and school info, not names/initials

Comment

Why? Because inevitably some dbags will start going after players, saying they're unqualified, won't make it at X school etc. I don't think NH is far off from MA or CT as proxies - a few players will go to top 50 D1, the majority lower D1 and plenty will go to the many good D3s in the NE (because most kids won't go too far from home). One solution is to just use the club and school info, not names/initials
              I tried to keep it as anon as I could with just the initials. But, seems like it was a fruitless exercise with unintended consequences so this can die out.

Comment

Yes, I think a list is actually interesting but let's drop the kid's initials.

Comment

Yes, just because it may be public information that doesn't mean it needs to be discussed. Often times parents start threads or insert their kids into conversations, hoping their kids will be praised. It usually doesn't go well and often other kids also get eviscerated. Nor should such a list (if complete, which this one is not) surprise anyone - very few will go to top programs, most will end up mid to low level D1, D2 and D3. Shocking!
                  "Very few will go to top programs, most will end up mid to low level D1, D2 and D3."
                  Not sure how mid D1 is lumped in with D2 and D3. So weird. Like if a kid doesn't go to Stanford or Penn they suck? Or they are in the "most" category. Anyone going D1 from little NH is doing well and D2 isn't too shabby either.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X